Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Is there a possibility that people can stop posting fake stuff and then commenting on the fake stuff? I’m probably just being an old stick in the mud… But I really prefer realistic information… Even if it is speculation. when those fake things come into existence by idiots… it would be nice to not share them. yeah… Maybe it’s just me.

Yeah sorry that's my bad  Apologies

14 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Is there a possibility that people can stop posting fake stuff and then commenting on the fake stuff? I’m probably just being an old stick in the mud… But I really prefer realistic information… Even if it is speculation. when those fake things come into existence by idiots… it would be nice to not share them. yeah… Maybe it’s just me.

It's not just you. Posting fake trades and disinformation isn't welcome around here. 

22 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Yeah sorry that's my bad  Apologies

Is it possible you’re following on Twitter a plethora of questionable sources?

Perhaps thin that out a bit. just a thought. 👍🏼

and thanks for apologizing… hopefully the next thing will be much more accurate. There is definitely smoke around Minnesota that’s for sure!

Edited by Zamboni

8 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Is it possible you’re following on Twitter a plethora of questionable sources?

Perhaps thin that out of a bit. just a thought. 👍🏼

and thanks for apologizing… hopefully the next thing will be much more accurate. There is definitely smoke around Minnesota that’s for sure!

My Twitter has 200 hockey ppl and I've never heard of these ppl he's retweeting 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

My Twitter has 200 hockey ppl and I've never heard of these ppl he's retweeting 

You mean to tell me there are spheres of social media full of misinformation and people who consume it indiscriminately?

7CCG.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Do you think Sabre fans are any less unreasonable as Ranger fans? Being unrealistic is the standard no matter what location you are at. 

We could do a little experiment and simply ask what people are willing to give up for an Eichel caliber player

40 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:
 got super excited when I saw this but it's fake ...  If we got something like this winning all day 

Yea let’s definitely stop posting the fakes please. It doesn’t serve anybody and just rustles some jimmies. My first action when I see a fake is to block the account. My block list is like 100 deep because of this.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Cozens, Samuelsson, 2022 first, and olofsson

Deal. Here’s one Nils Lundqvist in return (I don’t know how any of this works but Rangers fans told me he’s too good to be traded for Eichel so he must be on the same level).

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

Deal. Here’s one Nils Lundqvist in return (I don’t know how any of this works but Rangers fans told me he’s too good to be traded for Eichel so he must be on the same level).

Is that too low for Eichel? Do I need to add Quinn or Peterka?

Just now, Buffalonill said:

You have to add more 

Like quinn or Peterka?

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Is that too low for Eichel? Do I need to add Quinn or Peterka?

Like quinn or Peterka?

I think Cozens is the caliber of prospect near the likes of Zegras and a few others who have been forbidden fruit seemingly from the beginning so I don’t believe we need to add. Also, in the real world, our 2022 first has so much value we’re probably not adding much more than Cozens and that first.

Edited by Hoss

Just now, Hoss said:

I think Cozens is the caliber of prospect near the likes of Zegras and a few others who have been forbidden fruit seemingly from the beginning so I don’t believe we need to add. Also, in the real world, our 2022 first has so much value we’re probably not adding much more than Cozens and that first.

Cozens was drafted over Zegras.

So we're at Cozens, Olofsson, Samuelsson, Peterka, and a 2022 first. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Cozens was drafted over Zegras.

So we're at Cozens, Olofsson, Samuelsson, Peterka, and a 2022 first. 

That’s a no. We aren’t getting near that value and I don’t believe a healthy Eichel would either.

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

If thats all it cost for jack eichel can we trade that for Matthews please 

Did you say...Auston Matthews? 

No. Shea Weber. Perennial all star going to the hall of fame, first ballot baby! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1