Zamboni

Running record of everything Kevyn Adams has done as the Sabres GM

So far it's like a fight/wrestling card where the opening bout steals the show and the rest struggles to live up

• Like (+1) 1

Not an impressive start.  I won't say it's bad yet, but if it's going to look "good" at some point, then most of the best parts would be yet to come.

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Maybe add the RFA’s who were qualified, and those kicked to the curb?

thanks 

Tell me who to add ... and I will 👍🏼

Unless you mean ... in the coming days ... in that case ... I plan on it. 😬

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Tell me who to add ... and I will 👍🏼

Unless you mean ... in the coming days ... in that case ... I plan on it. 😬

Here you go...

This afternoon, the Buffalo Sabres announced that six pending restricted free-agents had received qualifying-offers from the team. Sam Reinhart, Brandon Montour, Casey Mittelstadt, Lawrence Pilut, Victor Olofsson, and Linus Ullmark were all tendered their QO’s before today’s deadline.

Still looking for the list of RFA's who were not extended an offer...other than Kahun.

[edited]Here are the guys that did not receive a QO..

Remi Elie, Brandon Hickey, Dominik Kahun, and Matthew Spencer were all not extended a qualifying offer. The team could still sign them when free agency opens.

Edited by LabattBlue

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Here you go...

This afternoon, the Buffalo Sabres announced that six pending restricted free-agents had received qualifying-offers from the team. Sam Reinhart, Brandon Montour, Casey Mittelstadt, Lawrence Pilut, Victor Olofsson, and Linus Ullmark were all tendered their QO’s before today’s deadline.

Still looking for the list of RFA's who were not extended an offer...other than Kahun.

They received qualifying offers. They didn’t accept the offers... yet. Or am I wrong? They have until the 18th to Accept or reject them. Right?

Edited by Zamboni

Just now, Zamboni said:

They received qualifying offers. They didn’t accept the offers... yet. Or am I wrong?

Not sure. 

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Not sure. 

I’ll add the players when it’s 100% clear they accepted them and will be in the organization. 👍🏼

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I’ll add the players when it’s 100% clear they accepted them and will be in the organization. 👍🏼

What's Casey's QO #? He's the only one there that would even consider signing the QO but I could be wrong even on that. 

For the record, merely by tendering the QOs did we keep these players as "our property", so they are in the organization, just not under contract. Can see why you don't want to list "tendered QO" for them, though. 

Edit - Casey's QO was about 874K, made base salary 832K last season before bonuses. 

Edited by Thorny

Kevyn Adams doing his best to make Sabres fans want JBot back. I hope he has something up his sleeve, but I'm not inspired at all. He seems to be trying his best to make this team worse than it already was, which isn't an easy task.

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Kevyn Adams doing his best to make Sabres fans want JBot back. I hope he has something up his sleeve, but I'm not inspired at all. He seems to be trying his best to make this team worse than it already was, which isn't an easy task.

Tanking for next years #1?

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Tanking for next years #1?

Idk, are there any "generational talents" coming out? Have to ask @LGR4GM

Edited by Claude Balls

Stall was a big upgrade albeit temporary fix.  I like the 2 draft picks. Other than that we need at least one significant signing.  We cant be going into the season like this?  Maybe there is a team cap. 

I guess we need to remember, the number one thing the Pegulas wanted was a GM that listened to them.  He's probably scoring off the charts with them.  

I never hated GMTM.  What's his worst move, trading a 1st for a goalie with mental health issues who walked?  Botterill sucker major mooseballs and Adams seems to be a significant step down from that.  

Is Jai Lai still a thing?  I gotta find something better to toil away the days and nights.  

• Like (+1) 2

Running record is he's dumb or following Pegulas dismantle orders. Maybe Pegula is clearing the decks to sell. I know wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

How the hell did we lose larsson to the coyotes and he only gets 1.4 mill a year ??

But Girgensons gets 60% more.  I just...I'm reaching a breaking point here.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Yeah me too  , I think we are all on the Titanic 😞

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah me too  , I think we are all on the Titanic 😞

At least some of them had life boats.  If Jack leaves, I'm done.  He's my life boat, without him, we're all drowning.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

I've reached it. Could care less about any franchise owned by this guy. Pegula stick to development of the waterfront and community stuff but please get out of hockey.

• Like (+1) 1