Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brawndo

Practice Lines 11/23/19

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Ralph simply WILL NOT put Skinner on Eichel's line, will he? 

 

It's not as egregious when Johansson is healthy and when Jack and Sam are winning their line matchups (which is more common over the last few weeks than the first few). 

I still want Jack-Jeff, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Randall Flagg said:

It's not as egregious when Johansson is healthy and when Jack and Sam are winning their line matchups (which is more common over the last few weeks than the first few). 

I still want Jack-Jeff, of course.

Many have conveniently forgotten one of our best players being injured 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, inkman said:

Many have conveniently forgotten one of our best players being injured 

It's a shame there's so much at stake with a player who has a demonstrable recent history of missing a lot of time - his last season without a significant injury was when Bylsma was still here

And FWIW we lost the last 5 games he appeared in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Derrico said:

It really is incredible.

Out of those pairings I think I sit Risto and Bogo but tough to do if you’re trying to move Risto.

McCabe has an A, and Risto is being shopped.  Only reason that might prevent them from being scratched.  
I’m with @woods-racer on the experiment.  See what happens.  What’s the worst thing that happens?   They lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jokiharju is benched, the defensive coach should be fired immediately and Krueger should be put on notice. What a ***** joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

If Jokiharju is benched, the defensive coach should be fired immediately and Krueger should be put on notice. What a ***** joke. 

The first sentence is relevant here when assigning blame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do believe that when Bogo comes back and IF Dahlin gets his MOJO back we see a trade within days.

If  Bogo is Dahlin's pairing compliment then sign him to an extension also. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

The first sentence is relevant here when assigning blame

Maybe.

However, I thought we weren't going to look at the past to drive the future...Ralph?  What gives, Krueger?  Either we look at the past and use it to drive what you're doing, or you start with a blank slate, like you keep saying. If RK is being honest, that's not the reasoning behind putting Bogo and Dahlin together.  

I know it's ridiculous, but this is what RK has been saying.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

If we are bringing Bogo back why is Miller playing and not Joker. 

If we bring Bogo back does that mean that Jack will not have to throw down with our opponents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ... said:

Maybe.

However, I thought we weren't going to look at the past to drive the future...Ralph?  What gives, Krueger?  Either we look at the past and use it to drive what you're doing, or you start with a blank slate, like you keep saying. If RK is being honest, that's not the reasoning behind putting Bogo and Dahlin together.  

I know it's ridiculous, but this is what RK has been saying.  

Not ridiculous but a good question.  I believe that RK is honest and a man of very high integrity.  However, the team is mired in a long losing streak.  As a good coach he is looking at all options.  Even checking for anything positive from last year.

Now that opinion does not address the Skinner-Eichel combination.  I cannot understand that.  They were productive last year.  To me, why wouldn't RK try it - a couple of goals might be the result.  I remember seeing them play 5 on 5 this year but it was only for a couple of shifts.  Bottom line - I have complete faith in RK.  There must be a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“No Goals” Vessey on the first line + ERod at 2C = We are really not going to score many goals 

 

No one is going to trade a top 6 forward at this point of the season unless they have injury issues at defense. Winnipeg fits that bill. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...