GDT: Sabres at Red Wings 24 Nov 18 @ 7:00 PM EST

SABRES 0311

4 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

It’s good luck when a black cat crosses in front of your Sabres game, right? 

7FE375AA-BBBB-4469-9D68-8D168E4BBA49.jpeg

Black cats are bad luck...bad guys wear black...musta been a white guy who started all that...

Watching Columbus getting mauled by Pittsburgh on the TV next to the Sabres game...5-2 Penguins now

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I just listened as Rob Ray corrected an announcer.  Ray was right.

Dan, goodbye.  I want Paul Hamilton calling games from now on.  (I'm not kidding.  If you've never heard Paul do PBP, please try it.)

When RJ does retire, the Sabres need to have separate Radio and TV PBP.

Have Hamilton take over Radio Duties. 

28 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm not happy, but that's a good tripping call.

Also, for those (like me) who complain about the arena experience, at least we don't have to hear "Dilly Dilly" on a powerplay.  Wow, @josieand other Wings fans, you should be ashamed.  

My boy Zetterberg is gone. Lidstrom is gone. Datsyuk is gone. Franzen is gone. Kronner is still there and Howard but... ehh

While I’ll continue to follow the Wings, I don’t really like anyone on that team that much. Never was an abdelkader fan. Larkin and Athanasiou are cool but... our dudes are more interesting. They’re not my team anymore. I’m full on Sabres side these days and have been for a year or two. Even when Z was still playing, I didn’t like Tatar and Glendening and Nyquist holding it together. They’re looking better than they were but it’s not the team I loved.  

*braces for someone to call me a flip flopping fake piece of sh!t band wagoner* 

that being said said I HAVE followed Detroit and they’ve won a lot of games the way we have. Late goals and OT wins. This could be a fascinating third. 

Edited by josie

Just now, josie said:

My boy Zetterberg is gone. Lidstrom is gone. Datsyuk is gone. Franzen is gone. Kronner is still there and Howard but... ehh

While I’ll continue to follow the Wings, I don’t really like anyone on that team that much. Never was an abdelkader fan. Larkin and Athanasiou are cool but... our dudes are more interesting. They’re not my team anymore. I’m full on Sabres side these days and have been for a year or two. Even when Z was still playing, I didn’t like Tatar and Glendening and Nyquist holding it together. They’re looking better than they were but it’s not the team I loved.  

*braces for someone to call me a flip flopping fake piece of sh!t band wagoner* 

We've got you.

ONE OF US!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, josie said:

Unrelated but I will also maintain that the Sabres and the Red Wings have my favorite logos/colors (when we’re royal).... I’m biased but it’s SUCH a good matchup. Bubble hockey blue vs red. Visual feast. They just all look good.

This is a good take.

6 minutes ago, josie said:

Unrelated but I will also maintain that the Sabres and the Red Wings have my favorite logos/colors (when we’re royal).... I’m biased but it’s SUCH a good matchup. Bubble hockey blue vs red. Visual feast. They just all look good.

Nope.  The Red Wings have nice uniforms, but that logo is weird, unbalanced, and ugly.  If you want a nice one with red, I commend you to the Habs.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.