GDT: Sabres at San Jose 10/18/18 10:30 PM MSG, WGR

thewookie1

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

"Oh, Middlestadt with the post". When am I going to hear "Middlestadt Scores!!!"

You won’t. You’re ur are spelling his name wrong, so you won’t hear that. ?

Edited by LTS
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LTS said:

You won’t. Your are spelling his name wrong, so you won’t hear that. ?

Hey, I'm in rare form tonight, the Mrs. told me "I'll buy your beer honey", I drink Heiny's, she brought home rolling rock, not shitting you either lol.

I'm actually convalescing right now, I was in an explosion at work 2 days ago, really gives you pause for thought.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Hey, I'm in rare form tonight, the Mrs. told me "I'll buy your beer honey", I drink Heiny's, she brought home rolling rock, not shitting you either lol.

I'm actually convalescing right now, I was in an explosion at work 2 days ago, really gives you pause for thought.

At least she bought the beer in the green bottle?

glad you are hear to talk about it. Cheers... some things are bigger than a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Weird to say in a 2-0 game, but we're just better than them tonight. It's a shame that some dumb penalties and bad special teams make it feel over already. Cut this lead boys!

They were better than them for about three minutes toward the end of that period.  They need to realize that is how they need to play all of the time.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Good luck with your recovery, I know how difficult it can be.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 7+6=13 said:

It's amazing how teams attack the player with the puck when we are on the power play with no fear of us getting the puck to the open side. And we don't.

Yes, it's an approach toward the Sabres I wish they would take to other teams instead of being purely positional.

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Recover well! Consider the Shark Tank your bacta tank and enjoy the RR.

Just now, LTS said:

At least she bought the beer in the green bottle?

glad you are hear to talk about it. Cheers... some things are bigger than a game. 

Yea, just want to see competitive hockey, since they've decided to play, I'll show up and support, but it wouldn't be fun if I didn't at least hit all the latest Sabrespace talking points ?

Hey, just trying to fit in ?

Besides, win or lose, I'll always bitch about Okposo, didn't like the signing, don't like the player. Risto on the other hand......yea, guilty of believing he is better than he actually is. But, I stand by my page 1 post, Buffalo 4, SJ 2 ?

How does everyone feel about our best offensive player always standing off to the side at a horrendous angle, distributing the puck or taking a shot that has very little chance of going in (someone fancy-stat me on Eichel's off-wing one-timer success rate on peepers).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.