Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, drnkirishone said:

Strange? Troubling? Now? We have had 3 years of increasingly strange and troubling behavior out of the govt because of the unstable genius. Personally it all makes sense to me. A wanna be despot is escalating his behavior.

Oh, it's all exactly as expected.

This is the pretty damn low. Stand up and show everyone just how petty and unstable you are. Reminds me of how my little brother would knock the Sorry board and all the pieces on the floor when he got sent back to start.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/17/politics/white-house-portraits-clinton-bush-trump/index.html

10 hours ago, darksabre said:

Oh, it's all exactly as expected.

I predicted this from day one and my FIL kept asserting that it could never get that bad. Now he’s lost faith in bipartisanship(he’s a longtime politician that made it the basis of how he lead). If even a small amount was applied to the wound at the onset of injury we most likely wouldn’t have as severe an infection as we have now. (Both literally and metaphorically)

Edited by Ogre

Just remember, the politicians in the house and senate had the opportunity to remove this person from power.  They chose not to do so. I would keep that in mind when trusting your party affiliations. While the top may be the most noticeable part of the infection, the stuff underneath causes more damage.

People want to still make excuses for their parties, but bottom line, they are failing all of us.  In fact, I would argue that having Trump in his role distracts the American public from the sketchy actions of the rest of the government.

Look at this blowhard over here, ignore all those people over there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LTS said:

Just remember, the politicians in the house and senate had the opportunity to remove this person from power.  They chose not to do so. I would keep that in mind when trusting your party affiliations. While the top may be the most noticeable part of the infection, the stuff underneath causes more damage.

People want to still make excuses for their parties, but bottom line, they are failing all of us.  In fact, I would argue that having Trump in his role distracts the American public from the sketchy actions of the rest of the government.

Look at this blowhard over here, ignore all those people over there.

Mitch McConnell is a pile of human garbage. He's thrived off of the chaos Trump has created and got exactly what he wanted, federal judges that lean conservative. He doesn't give a damn about the country and is a traitor. 

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Mitch McConnell is a pile of human garbage. He's thrived off of the chaos Trump has created and got exactly what he wanted, federal judges that lean conservative. He doesn't give a damn about the country and is a traitor. 

Agree with everything except the last. He is a patriot of the plutocracy of America. Problem is you think we live in the united states

On 7/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, Weave said:

If ever there was a time for all those "2nd Amendment to defend against government tyranny" types to step up, this is it.  But because these are Libtards and Democraps getting arrested they will conveniently stay away.

By step up what do you wish they would do?

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Can’t the people protesting defend themselves against perceived tyranny? Why do they need those “2A types”?

They can. The point is that most of the 2A types would rather join in on the tyranny than fight for the freedoms they claim they are for.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

They can. The point is that most of the 2A types would rather join in on the tyranny than fight for the freedoms they claim they are for.

How did they join in? Did federal agents employ civilians who are pro 2A to help round up protesters?

What are you basing most 2A people on? I assume you haven’t met with every gun owner in the country to get their perspective on things. 

Edited by SABRES 0311

2 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

How did they join in? Did federal agents employ civilians who are pro 2A to help round up protesters?

I never said they joined in. I said they would rather join in. I believe that.

34 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I have a basis. Show me their outrage.

So you think because a group of people with guns haven’t done something it means they would like to join in? That makes no sense at all. 

Let’s run with that idea. I don’t see mass protests across the country as result of federal agents scooping up protesters like we did when George Floyd died. By your logic every single person/organization who protested Floyd’s death but does not protest this would like to join in on the tyranny. 

While we are at it, I have no proof you have taken meaningful action against what happened. Why are you supporting tyranny? 

See how stupid that sounds? 

Edited by SABRES 0311

6 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

So you think because a group of people with guns haven’t done something it means they would like to join in? That makes no sense at all. 

Let’s run with that idea. I don’t see mass protests across the country as result of federal agents scooping up protesters like we did when George Floyd died. By your logic every single person/organization who protested Floyd’s death but does not protest this would like to join in on the tyranny. 

While we are at it, I have no proof you have taken meaningful action against what happened. Why are you supporting tyranny? 

See how stupid that sounds? 

These guys don’t care about some BLM protesters getting scooped up.

image.thumb.jpeg.66d9e6b2edbf18312e1e0a736c444c32.jpeg

In fact, where were those fed goon squads then?

I’m starting to wonder if they aren’t some of the same people.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

Posting anecdotal photos and resorting to "you haven't spoken to all gun owners" will not further the discussion. Agree to disagree or find evidence to support your claims, if such evidence exists.

I would imagine the information you both seek to back your claims lives within the same research, if it exists.

And it is interesting as to why the kidnapping of American citizens by its own government on US ground is not getting more air play.  Government officials pulling people off the streets in unmarked cars is usually something you read about in countries whose citizens have historically sought refugee status in the United States. Seems like soon, citizens of the United States might need to seek refugee status in other countries. 

This is no longer the country we think it is.

42 minutes ago, LTS said:

Posting anecdotal photos and resorting to "you haven't spoken to all gun owners" will not further the discussion. Agree to disagree or find evidence to support your claims, if such evidence exists.

I would imagine the information you both seek to back your claims lives within the same research, if it exists.

And it is interesting as to why the kidnapping of American citizens by its own government on US ground is not getting more air play.  Government officials pulling people off the streets in unmarked cars is usually something you read about in countries whose citizens have historically sought refugee status in the United States. Seems like soon, citizens of the United States might need to seek refugee status in other countries. 

I agree. And of course I do not mean all gun owners.

4 hours ago, LTS said:

I’ll end my piece with this. I try not to subscribe to calling millions of fellow Americans things like supporters of racism or supporters of tyranny without hard evidence. Small minds do that. 

46 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’ll end my piece with this. I try not to subscribe to calling millions of fellow Americans things like supporters of racism or supporters of tyranny without hard evidence. Small minds do that. 

Do you really not think that there are millions of Americans who support racism?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Do you really not think that there are millions of Americans who support racism?

I’m not ignorant to the fact it exists and the fact it comes in all colors. The number of Americans who are racist I do not know.

It’s funny how someone so biased is questioning me on racism. Without even knowing a group of people or providing any evidence you accused them of supporting tyranny. 

If I remember correctly a guy in Germany once accused a group of people of being the enemy with no evidence. 

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’m not ignorant to the fact it exists and the fact it comes in all colors. The number of Americans who are racist I do not know.

It’s funny how someone so biased is questioning me on racism. Without even knowing a group of people or providing any evidence you accused them of supporting tyranny. 

If I remember correctly a guy in Germany once accused a group of people of being the enemy with no evidence. 

Go out to the country on a drive, say, on my avatar. Listen to the conversations around the swimming hole when they think the liberal isn’t listening. I have all the evidence I need to believe what I believe.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Go out to the country on a drive, say, on my avatar. Listen to the conversations around the swimming hole when they think the liberal isn’t listening. I have all the evidence I need to believe what I believe.

And what exactly were these people saying? What did you do to educate them? If nothing, how are your posts any different than their words? 

I’d like to point out that while I detest your inflammatory biased rhetoric I respect your freedom to say it. That said I see no difference in your perspective compared to any other person/group, left or right, who perpetuates division and bias. Other than claimed personal interactions you still have not provided evidence that most 2A types (your words) support tyranny or how.