Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

27 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

My question is no longer is Trump involved with Russia, but who else in Government has he now involved? Mitch McConnell seems a likely candidate. 

I remember all those Republican congressmen going over to Moscow not that long ago and I was thinking, WTH are they doing?? Maybe their emails were hacked and they got dirt on a bunch of them. 

15 hours ago, Weave said:

I'm not at a point where I think he's a willing asset.  I'm definitely leaning that he is a patsy.

Same.

I think in his business life he was well protected by lawyers whenever he said or did weird stuff.

He's continued operating the same way as President, completely oblivious to the fact that his lawyers wont be able to make his idiot decisions just "disappear".

He's talked about pulling up out of Nato. 

Every new piece of info we get on the Mueller investigation is damning of his associates

He destroyed or hid all notes of his meetings with Putin. Putin who is a top intelligence officer. 

and

He just served fast food to Clemson because he's tossing a temper tantrum over a wall that we don't need.

At the very least he is a patsy. 

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

He's talked about pulling up out of Nato. 

Every new piece of info we get on the Mueller investigation is damning of his associates

He destroyed or hid all notes of his meetings with Putin. Putin who is a top intelligence officer. 

and

He just served fast food to Clemson because he's tossing a temper tantrum over a wall that we don't need.

At the very least he is a patsy. 

I keep thinking - there isn't a catering company that can feed 100 college students available in D.C.? Fast food was the best you could do?!?

14 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It was a choice. He was trying to make a political statement.

9 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Yes I know. The irony is not lost on me that D1 Clemson football players had their worst meal of the season while visiting the White House.

Keep in mind that the reason Trump eats so much fast food is because he is paranoid and germaphobic.  He might legit have been afraid of ordering from a caterer.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Keep in mind that the reason Trump eats so much fast food is because he is paranoid and germaphobic.  He might legit have been afraid of ordering from a caterer.

Yeah...........

The ratio of articles I've ever seen implicating someone for spitting or worse in food definitely leans towards the fast food end of the spectrum.  Not saying you are wrong in your suggestion, just that he's really (no really)  an idiot if that's what he thinks.

16 minutes ago, LTS said:

Yeah...........

The ratio of articles I've ever seen implicating someone for spitting or worse in food definitely leans towards the fast food end of the spectrum.  Not saying you are wrong in your suggestion, just that he's really (no really)  an idiot if that's what he thinks.

There does seem to be some precedent for this.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/real-reason-donald-trump-always-eats-fast-food.html/

Donald Trump also likes fast food chains for a surprising reason: their cleanliness. As The New York Times explains, the president “loves fast food because of its consistency and the promise, at least, of a basic level of hygiene.”

Trump once told CNN’s Anderson Cooper, “One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger, you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business.” He added, “I’m a very clean person. I like cleanliness, and I think you’re better off going there than maybe someplace that you have no idea where the food’s coming from. It’s a certain standard.”

41 minutes ago, LTS said:

Yeah...........

24 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Yep, just google "why does Trump eat fast food" and you're there, although the top articles have to do with last night's episode of Politics Apprentice.

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Yeah... so he's an idiot.

No lawsuit against any fast food place has brought them down yet.  And there have been plenty.

You'd think a guy who is used to having lawyers solve his problems would know that multi-million dollar fast food corporations do the same thing.

17 hours ago, darksabre said:

You'd think a guy who is used to having lawyers solve his problems would know that multi-million dollar fast food corporations do the same thing.

Maybe his lawyers secretly hope someone spits in his burger and he gets sick so they steer him wrong?  ?

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Maybe his lawyers secretly hope someone spits in his burger and he gets sick so they steer him wrong?  ?

And give up that sweet sweet paycheck? Never! His stupidity basically prints money for them. He's a money tree for shady lawyers.

14 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

The real interview was what I was thinking. 

Also gotta love how petty the president is. He's a joke. 

I did not see them. 

I think politicians are petty.  If nothing else Trump is uncaring enough to not care about hiding it. 

15 minutes ago, LTS said:

I did not see them. 

I think politicians are petty.  If nothing else Trump is uncaring enough to not care about hiding it. 

The pettiness is growing with the Pelosi/Trump pissing match. He's mad she won't let him do the state of the union in front of congress, so he cancels her NATO/military trip to Brussels/Afghanistan hours before the flight. I'm not exactly pleased with either side on this one, as they both seem to be petty childish actions to spite the other - ignoring whats for the greater good of the country.

Oh and the FLOTUS took a similar military plane that Trump canceled for a leisure trip to Florida hours later.