GDT:Florida Panthers at Buffalo 2-1-18 7PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

I can't tell if you're being dumb on purpose but I'm not in the mood.

The Sabres suck at home. Kick them out of their fancy locker room. Make them use the visitors room and give every visiting team the Sabres room. I mean, every team basically owns the Sabres at key bank center, might as well give them the home team locker room.

Guy who thinks changing locker rooms is a practical and effective motivator is calling someone else dumb? 

I'm being serious. If I was a player, this is exactly the type of thing that would make me check out and tell everyone I know not to go to Buffalo.

These ###### serious? They stick me in front of Lehner with AHL trash, and think the solution is to switch goddamn locker rooms?

I just think it's ludicrous. Should we make Phil and Jason work in broom closets until the team that they are the architects of makes it out of the bottom 10?

Cool. Good hyperbole.

Cool. Good hyperbole.

Hyperbole??? Going from the nicest "undeserved" conditions in the league to something worse because they suck, compared to going from an office to a closet because they suck. There's hardly any exaggeration going on at all comparing the two situations. The logic underpinning them is identical.

It's been a fun and worthwhile discussion but my conclusion is that there's just no way that's an effective solution to the problem of having bad hockey players playing bad hockey. 

Eich is still playing really well even if things haven't gone his way the last 3 games. The Sabres are doing fine too. This one would be so sweet to pull out.

Hyperbole??? Going from the nicest "undeserved" conditions in the league to something worse because they suck, compared to going from an office to a closet because they suck. There's hardly any exaggeration going on at all comparing the two situations. The logic underpinning them is identical.

It's been a fun and worthwhile discussion but my conclusion is that there's just no way that's an effective solution to the problem of having bad hockey players playing bad hockey. 

Eich is still playing really well even if things haven't gone his way the last 3 games. The Sabres are doing fine too. This one would be so sweet to pull out.

That shot off the wing on the power play is still brutal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.