Nelson called up

Brawndo

I think for Percy it's a contract issue. I don't understand the ins and outs, but I think he signed with the Amerks, and not the Sabres. I notice the other day in eliteprospects that he recieved a contract extension, but it was vague on details.  nhlnumbers has Nelson as one of the Sabres' 50 contracts, but not Percy.

If anyone understands the why, ...

His numbers look decent in Roch and he is a plus player for them which is a major improvement. I wonder why Stuart Percy hasn’t been given a look see.

Does he just have an AHL contract? I know those guys require signing by the parent team for any type of call up.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Yeah even if he looks good bass on 100 year old metrics, the eye test tells another story. He was mediocre in the A, how's that translate to the N.

Nelson's numbers have been helped by being paired up with Guhle. Without Guhle his play is questionable.

Percy was first signed to a PTO (pro tryout) and then signed to an AHL only deal once that was up. His play has slowly tapered off but still been solid. Can't imagine a scenario where he isn't brought back next year and given a look.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.