CFP (College Football playoff) Who wins today and overall?

GASabresIUFAN

Once they tied it up at 38, they seemed to get super conservative. It cost them.

It was horrible. All the balls that they had when they threw a pass with a WR shrunk right up and disappeared. Just a sad way to go out.

If it’s a SEC love-fest, not sure I’ll tune in. I’ll be hoping UGA wins it though. Bama has been there, done that, so I’d rather see someone new take home the hardware. Also seems like we have a lot of Bulldogs fans in here, and I’d be happy for your victory (even though you hate my Buckeyes ;) )

If it’s a SEC love-fest, not sure I’ll tune in. I’ll be hoping UGA wins it though. Bama has been there, done that, so I’d rather see someone new take home the hardware. Also seems like we have a lot of Bulldogs fans in here, and I’d be happy for your victory (even though you hate my Buckeyes ;) )

We hate urban Meyer really.

Shocked. That's all I can say. Hell of a performance by both teams. Amazing turn around by Georgia. Go Dawgs.

Because he tea bagged Mark Richt on the regular.

Makes sense. Just started following CFB

Can anyone explain why the conferences every year have the same style of play?

SEC has big defenses, average QBs, and power running games

ACC has flash and offensive power. Same with the Pac 12

Sure you can find similar trends for the Big 10 and Big 12. Don't get it though. It's not like there's a salary cap or something prohibiting Alabama from just recruiting every position for the best guy, right? Why don't they ever seem to have a good QB?

Makes sense. Just started following CFB

Can anyone explain why the conferences every year have the same style of play?

SEC has big defenses, average QBs, and power running games

ACC has flash and offensive power. Same with the Pac 12

Sure you can find similar trends for the Big 10 and Big 12. Don't get it though. It's not like there's a salary cap or something prohibiting Alabama from just recruiting every position for the best guy, right? Why don't they ever seem to have a good QB?

Eason, Fromm, and Fields are all top qbs or were when they got recruited.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.