CFP (College Football playoff) Who wins today and overall?

GASabresIUFAN

I personally would like an 8-team CFP with 6 conference champs and 2 at-large teams. But I don't think there's enough time in the season with exams and holidays.

And the are large teams haven't faired well in these games of late

It's hard to convince me on auburn. They have 2 losses to top 3 teams. There 2 wins against top teams came at home.

I could care less about the CFP because it's still a beauty contest to get in. If you want a REAL national champion, have a tournament like March Madness and give a berth to EVERY CONFERENCE CHAMPION. You want to be champ? Win your conference. 

So like, the MAC could be in the playoffs? 

I think you do the power 5 conferences, 1 at large. 6 teams in. Top 2 have a bye.

So that gives you Clemson, OSU, Georgia, Oklahoma, USC and then Bama gets the At large over UCF anyway and Promo is still unhappy I would think.

Im heading to Athens for the game. I gotta be down there for this. Win or lose. 

Just got my tickets and parking pass for the big game.  I'm so excited.  

By the way, for those against Bama's inclusion in the CFP, Ohio State made the CFP in 2016 with one loss, but there, like Bama this season, failed to win their division or conference.  Penn St won the East and BigTen that year.

Edited by Georgia Flakt

Yes.  Also the number of seats, the location of the seats etc.. These factors all play into whether or not you get priority for bowl and playoff tickets.

Enjoy, I'm in north Atlanta and someone at lunch told me the cheapest ticket on Stubhub was $1335 or so.

Enjoy, I'm in north Atlanta and someone at lunch told me the cheapest ticket on Stubhub was $1335 or so.

That's insane. You could get a 60 inch uhd tv, a keg of beer, a dozen pizzas, 100 wings, and watch it at home with friends for cheaper and still have a few hundred bucks left over.

Edited by Alkoholist

That's insane. You could get a 60 inch uhd tv, a keg of beer, a dozen pizzas, 100 wings, and watch it at home with friends for cheaper and still have a few hundred bucks left over.

You could, but how many times do you get to see your team play for a championship in your home town in a brand new state of the art stadium? 

You could, but how many times do you get to see your team play for a championship in your home town in a brand new state of the art stadium?

Atlanta for me isn't home but I understand what you you're saying and agree. I booked a last minute flight to get down there and I'm only in town 24 hours.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.