GDT: Carolina vs Buffalo 7 pm 11/18/17

bob_sauve28

Phone ringing in the background during Phil's presser. Like an old school rotary phone ring. :w00t:

it's hard to say, he may be one of these guys that's looking big picture at the future and isn't going to sell assets right now to try and fix this season. Also, what do you think they are going to get for any of the active roster players? Kane might be the only one with a decent return but he is also the best one on the ice. Okposo? Moulson? Girgenson? Gorges? Reinhardt Risto and McCabe might bring some value because of age but not likely what you would want considering what they used to get them.

We have bad news and bad news...

Why? They knew what they were getting into. And all they have to do hype up the next prospect coming out and say we are tanking again for the next great player. That will give the fan base a hard on Again to cheer for losing....

Earlier this week they had testing at the arena for prostate cancer I believe and 97 rock was there. They said if you did the testing you could get Sabres tickets. All I could think of is that it's bad enough some of these guys may find out they have cancer, then they have to go watch a Sabres game? Why not just kick them in the testacles and offer them a Bills jersey (your choice of Watkins, Dareus, or Taylor!)

The tickets are a reward for getting the doctor's finger up your ass. Of course that shouldn't be too difficult for the Sabre players to deal with since they've had an opponent's foot up their selective all year.  

This team is too freaking slow and can't pass or clear their own zone.  Add Bailey, Baptiste, and Rodrigues to the mix.  Sit Okposo and any of these other slow overpaid guys.  At least put the slow guys with fast guys.  Spread out the slowness.

Remember when the Sabres were a fast and attacking team 10 years ago?  

Watch any other team and you'll see clean breakouts, good passing, and speed all over the ice.  

Apparently that's not thought to be a winning combination in Buffalo.

I'm disgusted by this.

Pouliot was definitely offsides, but why was it at center. These refs can suck my ass.

I wasn't watching the game super closely but I thought they looked horrible too. 

Jack didn't have a great game, but he used his speed for the first time in a month. So it's still there. Which means this is one of those growing pain things that absolutely suck but we'll look back on as a blip and laugh about it. He'll be fine. 

Kane with an incredible game. ROR with a super effort and pass on the Kane goal, though the pass was probably really lucky too. 

I also thought Larsson looked good, even if the finish wasn't there. 

Not much else to say. 5 wins in 20 games. We're horrific. 

Go Bills. See everyone Monday night!

Another team that is going nowhere. Jets had the game plan to beat them and did. Saints did the same thing and destroyed them at home. These other teams will use that same plan for Buffalo. At least management and coach wise seemed to have it figured out. I don’t really watch much of the National Felons League anymore anyways.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Dude. No. It's the only way to watch some really good hockey after the Sabres games are over.

I don't have time to watch other hockey games though, that's the issue. I keep it perhaps any other year of my life outside of this one and next one, for that reason.

Also to be honest this team is literally sapping my love for the sport. I don't want to watch Tampa or Pittsburgh or whoever it is that's playing well now. I don't want to go outside and play. I just want the Sabres game and season to be over so I can get back to my life. 

This sport has brought me to tears more than once in my life and was the only thing that kept me going for a good chunk of time. TP's Buffalo Sabres have made me resent it. 

Oh, and we are so losing out this weekend again, giving us 8 straight Buffalo Sports losses over a stretch of 11 days.

How long does the tean have to play like garbage until the lines get changed? Forever?

Why did eich-pommers-girgs get broken up when they were destroying other teams?

Why don't we try 3 balanced lines? Why don't we try anything else?

I don’t get that either with the lines. It looks like Housley is in over his head. Plus Okposo looks like whatever affect him last year he is definitely not the same player.

I don't have time to watch other hockey games though, that's the issue. I keep it perhaps any other year of my life outside of this one and next one, for that reason.

Also to be honest this team is literally sapping my love for the sport. I don't want to watch Tampa or Pittsburgh or whoever it is that's playing well now. I don't want to go outside and play. I just want the Sabres game and season to be over so I can get back to my life.

This sport has brought me to tears more than once in my life and was the only thing that kept me going for a good chunk of time. TP's Buffalo Sabres have made me resent it.

Oh, and we are so losing out this weekend again, giving us 8 straight Buffalo Sports losses over a stretch of 11 days.

Start watching films. Read fiction. Dedicate some free time to activities that your active mind deserves. Don't let hockey make you sad!

And come visit me this winter and skate the pond with me you jerk

I don’t get that either with the lines. It looks like Housley is in over his head. Plus Okposo looks like whatever affect him last year he is definitely not the same player.

It's tough to call a coach bad so early in his tenure but what the everloving is he doing?

Cancel it - you can watch the games on MSGGO.

Ive been a fan since I lived there. We moved in the late 80’s and I was still a diehard fan but now that we have a team here in Vegas my love for the Sabres is fading plus how many more years do we have to go thru seasons like this before they finally get it right. They have become a joke. I think the scouting department needs some serious help. You have to hit on players in other rounds in order to be successful and maybe they have recently but we won’t know for a least a couple of more seasons. But to me this is unexceptable. I don’t mind losing if the effort is there but you can’t tell me these guys skated their off. Plus every loss is the same excuse from this team.

This sport has brought me to tears more than once in my life and was the only thing that kept me going for a good chunk of time. TP's Buffalo Sabres have made me resent it. Oh, and we are so losing out this weekend again, giving us 8 straight Buffalo Sports losses over a stretch of 11 days.

And then at the end of the season the first overall pick still won’t be won by Buffalo.

Start watching films. Read fiction. Dedicate some free time to activities that your active mind deserves. Don't let ###### hockey make you sad!

And come ###### visit me this winter and skate the pond with me you jerk

It's tough to call a coach bad so early in his tenure but what the everloving ###### is he doing?

You know what, I think that's a good idea.

and that's a definite maybe if I find the time and a vehicle. 

This team is a joke and for anybody that wants Kane traded he’s the only guy playing hard.

Of course he is; big K year for him!  UFA this summer...has to actually work for a few games this year

Get rid of the guaranteed Ks; they are killing this sport.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.