GDT: Sabres at Sharks, Thu 10/12/17, 10:30 PM ET

Doohickie

My first period of sabres hockey this year.... Wow are we bad, we have zero flow, and we are the softest team in the league... I saw so many half a$$ed attempts with poke checks and not taking the man, when SJ wants to cycle, they just do, we haven't had a single cycle in the O zone. The refs did miss 3 easy calls against the sharks, but idk if that really matters. We need some talent that can finish, and it ain't here.

Josefson is looking good tonight.

Only guy showing anything on line 4. That line sure looks different without Larry.

And speaking of Larry, he doesn't look like a match for Sam at all. Pouliot and Larsson are two guys who can't finish, can't get open and can't create space. Then again, I doubt Crosby and McDavid would be a match for Sam right now.

How was Ok not ready for that?Eichel is looking very good tonight.

No kidding. Kyle is fighting it.

But at least he's fighting.

O'Reilly is limp.

The guy is one of the best in the league at takeaways and protecting the puck.

He's doing neither. He looks ill.

Edited by dudacek

My first period of sabres hockey this year.... Wow are we bad, we have zero flow, and we are the softest team in the league... I saw so many half a$$ed attempts with poke checks and not taking the man, when SJ wants to cycle, they just do, we haven't had a single cycle in the O zone. The refs did miss 3 easy calls against the sharks, but idk if that really matters. We need some talent that can finish, and it ain't here.

Exactly. Maybe they get riled up next period, who knows...

Only guy showing anything on line 4. That line sure looks different without Larry.

And speaking of Larry, he doesn't look like a match for Sam at all. Pouliot and Larsson are two guys who can't finish, can't get open and can't create space. Then again, I doubt Crosby and McDavid would be a match for Sam right now.

No kidding. Kyle is fighting it.

But at least he's fighting.

O'Reilly is limp.

The guy is one of the best in the league at takeaways and protecting the puck.

He's doing neither. He looks ill.

O'Reilly's skating looks really labored. It's almost uncomfortable to watch.

I think he needs to eat some meat.

Edited by SwampD

O'Reilly still looks awful.

Sharks analysts discussing ROR's comments about how "useless" he thinks he is.

I wish he would keep that stuff to himself because his words cast a negative cloud over this team.

Stop wearing your feelings on your sleeves. If we started whining like that in the Marine Corps someone would be quick to say, "Cowboy The Fucx Up!"

Your a leader, act like one, and go out and fake it until you make it.

Edited by hockeyhound

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.