In Your Opinion should Cindy Crosby be suspended

North Buffalo

Suspend Crosby  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should NHL suspend crosby

• Yes
    • No

NHL says they're not looking into it.

2 franchises complaining, only takes a few more and they might have to. Wait till Crosby does some crap to the next coming of McDavid or Matthews... it wont be the Buffalo or Ottawa fan bases doing it. Meanwhile Sabres should just goon up when playing them and sit important players with phantom 1 game injuries imo.

I don't think he should be suspended. The problem is the players in this league don't police the sport any more. (Reasons why are a different story we've regurgitated tens of times over the years). But, in these situations Crosby should have been beaten. He does this all the time because he gets away with it. The sooner somebody lays him out, or gives him a swift punch to the head........ things might change. 

He should have been penalized on both plays, but he shouldn't be suspended. 

I'll take "no ######, sherlock" for $200, Alex.

Yo careful with cussing at me... wait... oh its jeapordy... yeh probably only worth $200, if that, but remember to answer in the form of a question....

I don't think he should be suspended. The problem is the players in this league don't police the sport any more. (Reasons why are a different story we've regurgitated tens of times over the years). But, in these situations Crosby should have been beaten. He does this all the time because he gets away with it. The sooner somebody lays him out, or gives him a swift punch to the head........ things might change. 

He should have been penalized on both plays, but he shouldn't be suspended.

Kane got him back... but Chris Neal not in the lineup for Sens...so not much a response. Edited by North Buffalo

Brisson (whodat?) being quoted on Twitter saying it's absolutely shameful for an owner to talk crap about a player not on his team.

I gotta say: I can't really recall this sort of thing happening in the past -- in the NHL or otherwise.

Did I miss something?

Nother twitter guy superimposed Cindy on the guitar guy from Guns and Roses... Sydney "Slash" Crosby, but was thinking why insult Slash and Guns and Roses... Cindy is a whiner... Not sure how to link..?

Edited by North Buffalo

Another game another Crosby cheap shot... this time an elbow to Clutterbuck's head. Crosby is truly a POS.

and I year ago he did it to Isleander Frans Neilsen: found this... https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/crosby-takes-out-a-player-with-an-elbow-to-the-head-no-call-on-the-play

Edited by North Buffalo

Another game another Crosby cheap shot... this time an elbow to Clutterbuck's head. Crosby is truly a POS.

and I year ago he did it to Isleander Frans Neilsen: found this... https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/crosby-takes-out-a-player-with-an-elbow-to-the-head-no-call-on-the-play

will he use his go to excuse 'I was going for the stick', it what he told OReily and what he said about Methot. I'm sure it was just an accident, no need to suspend or discipline him, gotta save those for one some mid level or lower player does it. Then it's something that has to be eliminated from the league and they have to show they are serious about player safety. Edited by apuszczalowski

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.