GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Tampa bay Lightning

MODO Hockey

There is still a chance, even if its tinier than a mosquito we still have to believe, i do.

God would it be the most epic game ever if the game vs Toronto will be the difference between playoff or not the 25th of march

9f33ef0ccce38ff065bd5cfebb179818.jpg

Team status:

Kyle Okposo was absent after leaving the game in the second period on Sunday with an injury to his rib area. Bylsma did not have an update on his status other than to say he would not be playing in Buffalo's game against Tampa Bay on Saturday.

Robin Lehner was also absent from practice, although Bylsma said the absence was excused and not injury related. He'll start one of Buffalo's back-to-back games on Saturday or Sunday and Anders Nilssonwill start the other.

Here's how Buffalo's lines stacked up in full on Friday:

Evander Kane - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 12 Brian Gionta

82 Marcus Foligno - 15 Jack Eichel - 23 Sam Reinhart

63 Tyler Ennis - 71 Evan Rodrigues - 26 Matt Moulson

56 Justin Bailey - 28 Zemgus Girgensons - 44 Nicolas Deslauriers

Defensemen: 29 Jake McCabe, 55 Rasmus Ristolainen, 77 Dmitry Kulikov, 47 Zach Bogosian, 4 Josh Gorges, 6 Cody Franson, 41 Justin Falk

Personally,

YOU BETTER WIN BOYS CUZ AS IT LOOKS NOW IM COMIN' FOH YA AZZ THE 25'TH OF MARCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkE8O2e5RE

People need to stop posting youtube clips, for my sake. I always end up starting a 5 sec clip of family gu and end an hour later with some video daring me not to laugh(dont know why). So much of my time, it seems, has been wasted...at least I stop watching the games for alot of that time...

Pikesville 110 Proof Rye is poured. Let's go.

Nice. I'm finishing my IPA. But a 2nd period hauswarming gift Redemption rye might be in order.

I just don't see much pressure coming from the Sabres.

True. But if it's a fast counter-rush game, I think our top two lines (and maybe a Bailey or Rodrigues sighting) are more suited to it than just their top line.

I admit... I hope someday that Risto can control the ice like Hedman does.

There's been concern with Eichel's super stick length causing trouble with stickhandling in phone booths and close checkers... but the only place I ever worry about it is when he gets a rebound in front of the net. He can't just chip the puck quickly at the net. That said, I don't really need my best sniper mucking in close. I like him picking corners.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.