Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Sean the Wrestler made the call on the QB. You can agreed but it is what it is.

I don't like Mahomes so I don't care the coach didn't want him.

I can agree with what? Not liking Mahomes, sure I agree with the coach in not liking Mahomes.

Edited by LGR4GM

I don't understand how one can be so comfortable boldly stating something like this. He has yet to coach his first ever NFL game, much less gone through the evaluation process of several QBs and failing. 

No person has a clue how to evaluate QBs

Sean is a person

I don't understand how one can be so comfortable boldly stating something like this. He has yet to coach his first ever NFL game, much less gone through the evaluation process of several QBs and failing.

Brought back Tyrod Taylor. Installed an offense perfectly designed to make him look bad. Hire an OC who never called plays in the NFL. Hired a QB coach with zero NFL experience. Turned down by every OC with a resume. Passes on every good QB prospect to draft someone for his D.

Get it yet?

No person has a clue how to evaluate QBs

Sean is a person

That's what to they want you to think.

This might be my favorite half of football all year, for any team. Watching guys fight and scratch and do anything they can to make the NFL.

Oof. When I write it down like that it seems a little sadistic.

And a good time to watch. Indiana and Ohio State about to be tied 14-14 late in the first half.

The opening weekend is going to have one heck of a start w/ Alabama and Florida State going at it. That's a number 1 against a number 3!!!

Edited by GoPre

You are so funny. I can find clips of Reid talking about Kolb and Folks the same way. What makes him a QB guru? His GM picked McNabb and he's spent the last ten years looking for his "next" one. Maybe he finally got it right, maybe not but so far PM hasn't done anything that countless flame outs before him have done.

You are so funny. I can find clips of Reid talking about Kolb and Folks the same way. What makes him a QB guru? His GM picked McNabb and he's spent the last ten years looking for his "next" one. Maybe he finally got it right, maybe not but so far PM hasn't done anything that countless flame outs before him have done.

The fact that you don't understand how good with QB's Andy Reid is makes me smile. Sure dude, Dennison and Mcdermott are comparable.

The fact that you don't understand how good with QB's Andy Reid is makes me smile. Sure dude, Dennison and Mcdermott are comparable.

It's this. This I know things that you don't, therefore my opinions are superior mantra that makes everyone hate you.

We aren't pro Bills or Tyrod fanatics. We're normal people with opinions just as valuable as yours. Which reminds me, opinions are like , everyone has one and they all stink.

Dude! Please back away from that young man's package and close your mouth.