Name Your Number One Trade Target

WildCard

Shea Theodore or Brandon Montour.

Yes, but they will be looking for immediate scoring help. That leaves Kane and ? as the starting point. Then there is the cap issue to deal with on there end.

I posted an example deal awhile back. A lot of moving parts, but it can be done.

Noah Hanifen has been a healthy scratch recently. Growing pains or overrated?

Young LHD

Hanifen, ah yes. The problem here is he may be another season off from full time duty. More importantly, he would cost this years 1st, unprotected in my opinion.

I'd take him.

Not so sure. But not writing it off.......yet.

Price might be steep for Hanifen, but I'd definitely kick some tires.

Yes

Montour

for

Fasching + 3rd

Don't we wish. They'll want immediate scoring help, not future potential. They are in their cup run window.

Justin Bailey or Zemgus or Marcus Foligno,and a second for Shea Theodore and a third.

Brian Gionta and a second for Ryan Murray.

This year's first for Noah Hanifin

Anaheim isn't dealing unless cap situation works. I can however see an expanded package deal to make it work. If they want to play ball.

Like the Murray offer, most likely a bit more.

Probably the unprotected 1st for Hanifin and knowing Carolina, a B prospect.

All considered. Anaheim is the most intriguing. But there are, alternatives.

Yes, but they will be looking for immediate scoring help. That leaves Kane and ? as the starting point. Then there is the cap issue to deal with on there end.

I posted an example deal awhile back. A lot of moving parts, but it can be done. 

Hanifen, ah yes. The problem here is he may be another season off from full time duty. More importantly, he would cost this years 1st, unprotected in my opinion.  

Not so sure. But not writing it off.......yet.  

Yes  

Don't we wish. They'll want immediate scoring help, not future potential. They are in their cup run window.

Anaheim isn't dealing unless cap situation works. I can however see an expanded package deal to make it work. If they want to play ball.

That is where Stoner comes in. It evens out the cap since the cap cost for both Kane and Stoner this late in the season are greatly reduced and since both are signed for only one more year it greatly reduces the effect on the ANA cap next season for taking all of Kane's deal. If I'm dealing Kane however I now want Theodore instead of Montour. Such a move also allows us to protect Larsson, Girgensons and Ennis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.