GDT: Toronto at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 11/03/2016

Doohickie

Ah, I see what you're saying now. I think it's certainly contributing to his lack of scoresheet production, but I think he can still be useful as a depth scorer.

I think Ennis will be moved, he's not one of GMTM's guys, he's not physical and his production is declining. A change of scenery could help his career.

A couple years ago I would have said he was untouchable... crazy how things change.

Baptiste is a really good addition. He's helping control the game with his speed. Having him in the system and now on the team makes me happy, we need the speed. Bailey too. When we add speed to our size we look like a different team.

There have been occasional shifts like moving Baptiste to ROR's line, but has anyone else noticed how much less Bylsma is mixing up the lines this year? They are generally staying together.

Edited by Thorny

I just wish we had enough guys to take him off the PP. That was ugly stuff.

As long as he's on the second unit, I'm actually in favor of him getting PP time. Sure he's going to have some bad sequences, but he's also going to score there.

I think Ennis will be moved, he's not one of GMTM's guys, he's not physical and his production is declining. A change of scenery could help his career.

A couple years ago I would have said he was untouchable... crazy how things change.

Eh, he was the first long term contract Murray handed out.

Baptiste is a really good addition. He's helping control the game with his speed. Having him in the system and now on the team makes me happy, we need the speed. Bailey too. When we add speed to our size we look like a different team.

There have been occasional shifts like moving a Baptiste to ROR's, but has anyone else noticed how much less Bylsma is mixing up the lines this year? They are generally staying together.

Yes, and if I didn't have firm religious beliefs against complimenting Bylsma, I'd give him credit for it.

As long as he's on the second unit, I'm actually in favor of him getting PP time. Sure he's going to have some bad sequences, but he's also going to score there.

Eh, he was the first long term contract Murray handed out.

Yes, and if I didn't have firm religious beliefs against complimenting Bylsma, I'd give him credit for it.

Seems like it's been ages since he scored a power play goal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.