GDT: Buffalo at Calgary, 9:00 PM ET, 10/18/2016

Doohickie

Okposo is good. He's making all those small plays that ROR routinely makes. They're going to be fun to watch together. Also, that attempted back-hand alley-oop pass by Reinhart to ROR was silly, bet he and Eichel connect on that a few times this year. 

silly yes, but the scary thing is he thought of it in real time, and executed it perfectly. I love Okposo doing the little things right 

Unrelated, but looking like we may have dodged a bullet with Zatkoff going to LA--he looks like hot, smoldering, cow dung.

I so want them to flame out because of him. He deserves it.

silly yes, but the scary thing is he thought of it in real time, and executed it perfectly. I love Okposo doing the little things right 

It's truly a great example of how he thinks the game on another plane, literally. You don't often see guys feather shots wide like that hoping for a deflection. He's going to be fun to watch. 

They're running a 1-1-3.

Yay trap!

Okay, so it's not me. 

I don't want to derail the thread with a long Bylsma rant, but he's using our personnel precisely the wrong way. It's like he's scared of Calgary's speed vs our blue line, but by playing defense he's making our defenders do more of what they're not very good at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.