OT - SabreSpace Gaffes and Goofs

LGR4GM

I remember I tried to defend putting two spaces after a period when SDS pointed out that some style gurus had determined that it should no longer be the accepted practice. I may have used the word geeks or nerds or something like that. I was wrong and have used only one space since that discussion.

I remember I tried to defend putting two spaces after a period when SDS pointed out that some style gurus had determined that it should no longer be the accepted practice. I may have used the word geeks or nerds or something like that. I was wrong and have used only one space since that discussion.

I am fine with his grammatical change, but the Oxford comma is the hill I will die on.

I may have said something nice about Cody Hodgson in my past.

Yeah,… um,… me, too.

Guys, guys. I was the leader of the Cody Hodgson fan club. He was going to be our legit #1 center for the next decade.

...and Brad Boyes would revive his career and score 20+ consistently for us.

...and Paul Gaustad would grow to be a dominant physical force and be our version of Lucic

...who was that guy that scored 2 goals in his first game after being traded to us? I loved him too. Basically anyone who was traded to us in my younger years is going to be a stud and be a lifelong Sabre. :doh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.