SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2016-2017 Edition

deluca67

Thanks Dark. I was in Blue last year, I'll give it a go again.

We had a pretty competitive year last year with only 8 teams. Everyone stayed in the mix with their lineups which was nice. But I'd like to expand it a little more, maybe up to 10 teams if we have enough interest. I also might want to tweak the scoring, but I'll have to see what options are available for that. Gotta keep things fresh, right? 

I'm going to start a thread for SabreSpace Blue. I think having a thread for each league will promote conversation about the leagues better. Maybe I'll do weekly awards or something  :P

The problem is that Deluca is the commissioner and we can't just wrest control from him. I've reached out to him but have heard nothing back. We've got a league with an AWOL commissioner and there's nothing we can do about it.

Can't you just start a brand new league and give it either the same name or a similar one?

New league link is a few posts down.

Spots go to:

Me

Captain Morgan

D4rk

The Population

WJAG

Biron Maiden

Dudacek

Wildcard's daddy

The Ruff Bunch

Taro

qwksndmonster

I sent out an email to all who provided it last year and i posted on last years league message board. We have 11. I'm not counting DeLuca. Anyone not gonna make it? Draft day is Monday 10/2/17 at 9pm.

Edited by ubkev

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.