GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 4-8-2016

WildCard

You may be salvageable.  Not willing to say you are but willing to give the benefit of the doubt.  :flirt:

Don't get ahead of yourself, just wait until I praise Murray for whatever he gives up for Hoffman :p

Our second power play unit has Colaiacovo, Gionta, and Moulson on it. Please fix this for next season Tim.

I'm positive Colaiacovo won't be back, and like 90% sure Moulson will be in Rochester or forcibly retired.

Don't get ahead of yourself, just wait until I praise Murray for whatever he gives up for Hoffman :P

I'm positive Colaiacovo won't be back, and like 90% sure Moulson will be in Rochester or forcibly retired.

That's half the battle, but I want more than Ennis and McCabe to choose from to replace them in those spots.

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 7m7 minutes ago

No Zach Bogosian for the start of the second period.

Would be fitting if he gets hurt...again...just when most people are singing the praises of his recent play.

Ironically, he gets hurt on a big hit

There's a lot to be said for a player's durability. Risto is extremely durable, same with Jack and Sam.

BOGO still not on the bench.  I like him but he came advertised as injury prone.  Can't be a 50-60 game/season D-Man.  I'm sure GMTN knows this.  I wouldn be surprised if he is moved in the summer for a more available D-Man.

1) I love when Jack cuts to the middle like that. Almost always creates something.

2) That patience and cross-ice pass by Gorges might be the best offensive play of his career. Was really nice.

He did this a lot more earlier in the season, I wonder if teams adjusted to it or if he's choosing not to do it.

That must have been the first time in a month that the Larsson line got pinned in their own zone.

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 7m7 minutes ago

No Zach Bogosian for the start of the second period.

Would be fitting if he gets hurt...again...just when most people are singing the praises of his recent play.

Easy solution, fans just need to keep talking about how much he sucks. Shouldn't be too tough for this place. :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.