2016 NHL Bracket Challenge

WildCard

I think I might fill out two brackets just for a pure experiment: my real bracket, then a bracket going straight score-adjusted Corsi. 

Win percentage, last 45 NHL playoff series, for better: Record: 51% No. 1 G SV%: 58% Goal diff.: 62% Score-adjusted Fenwick: 73%

How do you fill out two different brackets? I keep trying to but can't figure it out

Is there any reason I can't view another person's bracket?

Oh, and True? Just on last year

TB: 

All Situations: FF% => 51.3 (13th)      CF% => 51.3 (13th)

5v5: FF% => 53.1 (3rd)     CF% =>53.0 (4th)

Chicago:

All Situations: FF% => 53.1 (tied 3rd)     CF% => 54.2 (1st) 

5v5: FF% => 252.7 (7th)     CF% => 53.6 (2nd)

Edited by WildCard

How do you fill out two different brackets? I keep trying to but can't figure it out

I can answer the second question:  you have to wait until the brackets are locked, which I believe is at puck drop of the first game.

I think you're not supposed to be able to see one another's brackets until after they're locked in, so that you can't cheat off someone else.  Y'all are just dangling your whole brackets out here in the open air.

I can answer the second question:  you have to wait until the brackets are locked, which I believe is at puck drop of the first game.

I think you're not supposed to be able to see one another's brackets until after they're locked in, so that you can't cheat off someone else.  Y'all are just dangling your whole brackets out here in the open air.

Ah gotcha, thanks. As for multiple brackets, I personally can't because I started the leagues I'm in

TB: 

Chicago:

Don't you just hit the add bracket button and create a new name?

TB: 

Chicago:

I was just assuming I could create two. If not, I'll do the pure fancystats bracket on my own and report results after the season.

Oh, and Corsi is better at literally everything than Fenwick. I'm honestly not sure why Willis uses Fenwick so much.

I was just assuming I could create two. If not, I'll do the pure fancystats bracket on my own and report results after the season.

Oh, and Corsi is better at literally everything than Fenwick. I'm honestly not sure why Willis uses Fenwick so much.

I mean, you can use two, but for the sake of petty competition you have to admit which one you're going with before it starts

I can't, otherwise I have multiple brackets in one league because I can't drop my original one since I started the league 

So what did I do just now when I did that? What does the pull down menu that says "Current Bracket" mean?

So what did I do just now when I did that? What does the pull down menu that says "Current Bracket" mean?

This was a real question. At the top of my bracket there is a pull down menu that says "current bracket" and I can select between the two that I have created. Am I going to have to choose which one I want to use before they get locked or are they both active.

This was a real question. At the top of my bracket there is a pull down menu that says "current bracket" and I can select between the two that I have created. Am I going to have to choose which one I want to use before they get locked or are they both active.

Sorry, I missed this. You can choose both, and when you save it, it asks you to 'Join Leagues'. You can select that, and it will put it into all of your leagues. You should be able to name the bracket different names, and then check the leagues and see if both of your brackets are in there. You can select between the two. If you have two in the league, select the one you don't want, and it has an option above it that says something to the effect of 'leave the league'

Gut bracket. The pure Corsi bracket has LA winning the Cup.

No surprise, but I've been picking up for your lack of drinking. Chased my shrink out with a can in one hand and my pants in another

Gotta soft spot for the Sharks, eh? That's why I have the Ducks going to the final. I know it'll be the Kings, but I just want Anaheim to finally make it...again

No surprise, but I've been picking up for your lack of drinking. Chased my shrink out with a can in one hand and my pants in another

Gotta soft spot for the Sharks, eh? That's why I have the Ducks going to the final. I know it'll be the Kings, but I just want Anaheim to finally make it...again

I do like this year's Sharks, but really I just hate LA hockey, they're just the Devils with (a lot) more talent. Anaheim plays the same way this year, and it makes me sad. Just suffocating defensive teams. Barf.

I do like this year's Sharks, but really I just hate LA hockey, they're just the Devils with (a lot) more talent. Anaheim plays the same way this year, and it makes me sad. Just suffocating defensive teams. Barf.

Agreed, though I hate LA for their fans really. Just boring fans, no real passion for much outside of basketball and baseball

I've told this before here I think, but I swear I was watching a Kings game once and Carter came into the zone on a two-on-one rush, dumped the puck in the corner, and initiated a cycle.

The Kings possessed the puck in the cycle for about 30 seconds, then scored.

If one play could summarize the Kings almost-dynasty team, that was it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.