Investigation Dropped Against Evander Kane

bob_sauve28

There was an Evander Kane thread and it has disappeared.  I looked for it when this development first was announced.

I believe it was deleted when it became apparent some time ago that the investigation was going nowhere.

If you posted in that thread and you go to your posting history then there may be a way to try to find it that way ... I will try that since I did post in that original thread.  I will let you know what I find.

I believe it was deleted when it became apparent some time ago that the investigation was going nowhere.

If you posted in that thread and you go to your posting history then there may be a way to try to find it that way ... I will try that since I did post in that original thread.  I will let you know what I find.

There's a way to see my posting history beyond the five most recent posts?

I think the important thing for Evander is to learn from this and move forward.

This seems like an odd take.

Not sure what he is going for.

Don't have sex outside of marriage?

The teachable moment may be to avoid situations and/or people who are likely to give rise to a scenario where a hospital places a call to local law enforcement implicating you in a potential sex assault. 

I'm with Liger. I'm sure there's something to be learned here for E. Kane.

This seems like an odd take.

Not sure what he is going for.

Don't have sex outside of marriage?

I think Kane can learn that sometimes you need to be careful.  Nothing more than that. He can have casual sex all he wants. He and everyone just needs to be careful, men or women. 

The teachable moment may be to avoid situations and/or people who are likely to give rise to a scenario where a hospital places a call to local law enforcement implicating you in a potential sex assault. 

I'm with Liger. I'm sure there's something to be learned here for E. Kane.

Yea basically.

There's a way to see my posting history beyond the five most recent posts?

Yes.  You click on your profile and then my content.  You can scroll back in two directions back quite far depending how often you post ... you can scroll back, or forth ... ascending / descending ... for 40 pages worth of posts.

I went one direction only ... not time for the other direction ... it's tax season, you know, and went as far back as August 2015 ... found nothing on this Evander kane fellow.

The Evander Kane thread was deleted AFTER this recent development. Brawndo posted that no charges were coming, then the name changed (I think Brawndo started the thread and changed the title), then I posted the release from the DA's office, then after like two reaction posts it disappeared...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.