GDT: LA @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/12/2015

WildCard

lol yeah... it's more like 5pm for me, which is close enough to quitting time that I feel like I should just stay on task and get done so I can watch part of it at home, but early enough I should just start listening via WGR at work. Haven't gotten into that mindset yet, but as you point out, there are ways around the early start times.

By 3 pm I no longer worry about staying on task. But that's because my field likes the 7-730 am arrival at work.

That said, that one game... Columbus Day?... that started at 930 am?

Unless it's the Olympics, who's even thinking of hockey that early?

great thing ROR won it with that slick move/shot, because I was not at all shocked to see Gionta miss the net by at least 5 feet on a breakaway. He needs to be put out to pasture; I really wish someone had the stones to pull the plug on him. 

A captain who is hurting the team - not good.

By 3 pm I no longer worry about staying on task. But that's because my field likes the 7-730 am arrival at work.

That said, that one game... Columbus Day?... that started at 930 am?

Unless it's the Olympics, who's even thinking of hockey that early?

Lol agreed on Columbus Day! I'm generally on a later schedule at work and don't get in until 9:30-10am unless there's an early meeting, so 5pm is still an hour from quitting time for me.

don't think it's a database error, as the game score is an isolated piece of data. Whatever it was, it was FUBAR.

I can't think of any other reason both sites would make the same mistake.  They must be pulling the data from the same source.

Despite the fact that the Sabres handily outshot the Kings, I would almost say Linus stole this game for the Sabres.

Another comment on the game:  I think the Sabres had their best forecheck of the year going tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.