GDT: Buffalo @ Detroit, 7:30 pm est, 12/1/2015

WildCard

I think he did come back too early. He looks a lot better in week two than week one. He probably could have waited. Fortunately he didn't re-injure it.

Then again, if he'd come back a week later, he'd just be getting his legs after week 1 and maybe he doesn't score against the Wings.

Then again, if he'd come back a week later, he'd just be getting his legs after week 1 and maybe he doesn't score against the Wings.

Possibly. It's just my experience with knee injuries that there's no such thing as being too patient. A weakened knee is always ready to come apart again, and the re-injury is always worse. 

I admire someone who can see intrigue and conspiracy in the slightest gesture. You are good people, my kind of people.

They(the NA colonists) augur misgovernment at a distance; and snuff the approach of tyranny in every tainted breeze. Edmund Burke

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.