GDT: Buffalo @ St.Louis, 8:00 pm est, 11/19/2015

WildCard

Bylsma is killing me. He's so much better than Nolan it's hard to get too frustrated, but you can already see some of the warts Pens fans bitched about for years.

He's a stubborn, dead-horse beater? I don't know the complaints, but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

Sorry Eleven, but ties suck ass. I don't wanna be indifferent at the end of a game. Just keep going 3-3 or playoff OT

I'm all for letting them play 3 on 3 for 10 minutes and then if still tied do the shootout.

Edited by wjag

is Gionta allowed an oxygen tank in a 3 on 3 situation?

He needs it when he's getting 21 minutes of ice time. 21 freaking minutes for a guy who ideally is on line 3 at best with the forwards we have.

And that sequence in OT where he had Jack wide open and took it out of the zone? That was thread-worthy by itself without the awful giveaway after.

When Girgensons is back, Ennis is the guy I'd pull out of the lineup. If there was ever a guy who needed a game to clear his head, it's him.

Dan will probably keep playing him until he gets his confidence back.

I think the hit he took knocked all the mojo out of him.

But what the hell do I know.

I love this site; great board.

Good job moderators

My thoughts on 3 on 3 ot.

You see Randy, it's kind of like a storm. And then you have to follow that up with a shootout. And Randy, so help me God if that isn't a storm tsunami after that ot storm. Bottle please.

Dan will probably keep playing him until he gets his confidence back.

I think the hit he took knocked all the mojo out of him.

But what the hell do I know.

I love this site; great board.

Good job moderators

I honestly don't think it's a confidence thing. He's playing like hot garbage because he has *too much* confidence in himself. Has to read things better.

I honestly don't think it's a confidence thing. He's playing like hot garbage because he has *too much* confidence in himself. Has to read things better.

Good point; I think it was said more than once tonight that he was trying to make something happen on his own.

Edited by hockeyhound

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.