Linus Ullmark: the Swede that we need

LGR4GM

Oh and by the way, i found an video i dont think Linus know is out there,  but yea its a small clip where some friends of Linus takes him out for pike-fishing in the winter, the end i leave for Ullmark to

speak for. hahaha

Enjoy

MODO why the slight difference in the two "u" sounds? And what about Linus Omark? (Just kidding.)

:doh: :nana:

You just handed me a long rope, you're watching me make the noose, and not even attempting to stop me...

Wouldn't his first name sound more like Lee-niss, for that to be the case?

The actuall 'U' needs to be transformed from beeing used with 'Y' in the beginning, "Yuuu", to beeing said without the 'Y', and us needs to be said without Ahhhs.. uuhhs.. us. :D its very hard haha

Oh and by the way, i found an video i dont think Linus know is out there,  but yea its a small clip where some friends of Linus takes him out for pike-fishing in the winter, the end i leave for Ullmark to

speak for. hahaha

Enjoy

:doh: :nana:

Google Translate of the description of the video:  "Linus first pike of the year, the brakes were a bit too soft set and the pike got to take a little more rope than you might be used to, but congratulations to Linus that he cracked the zero anyway"

• 2 weeks later...

Ullmark needs Lehner to come back.  I think Ullmark could use the rest of the year in the AHL to learn the game more and work on his positioning. I will say I am very excited at how well he has played coming off of surgery and the progress he has showed already in Buffalo. Kid needs just a little more seasoning.

That said our Lehner we need to go easy on for about a month. He has barely played hockey in a year. It will take him a month or two to get up to speed. I would love to see him get a 2 week conditioning stint in the AHL.

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.