[Please change title]Larsson

apushms

This is strange reasoning. Concussions occur just as frequently at the NHL level.

That may be but here we at least have guys like Kane, Foligno, Deslauriers, Bogosian, McGinn, and even Weber to jump in an defend him. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the Amerks roster but who do we have in Rochester to protect him? Kaleta when he's not injured or in the penalty box?

Maybe the numbers don't back it up or my memory is fuzzy but I remember several of our better prospects getting targeted. I guess I could be wrong though.

Edited by Drunkard

I think Larsson is/will develop into a very good third line player, but I think his future is more likely on the wing. I know he has played center and that is what people are often referring to him as, but he is officially listed as a left wing on many sites and has played a lot of wing in his career. I see a line like Larsson - Girgensons - Baptiste in the not-too-distant future.

I've never seen Bylsma juggle lines so much. That's a change.

Very true & it was probably the major source of criticism of the hire. But in fairness, this team has a lot more interchangeable parts than the Pens did & when he came to the Pens there was aclot of history of what lines had worked & what hadn't. Still trying to figure out who will click w/ who.

it'll be real interesting to see if he goes to specialized lines like he did in Pittsburgh once they settle in or if he does more of a Lindy circa 2006 roll 3-4 similarly structured and tasked lines.

I thought Larsson was best player on the ice for us in first 15 minutes or so. I thought he had a pretty big sour puss on sitting there on bench in third.

He played the same number of minutes in the third as he did the first two periods. Reinhart and Deslaurier had less shifts in the third.

He played the same number of minutes in the third as he did the first two periods. Reinhart and Deslaurier had less shifts in the third.

This can't be true. Larsson made some flippant comment about his place in the organ-eye-zation. So now I hate him and have some weird bias against him forever.

Descriptive topic titles are an asset to our community. It helps community members recognize which conversations they might want to read or participate in.

Please refrain from using generic topic titles, including player name only titles. If you can take the time to start a conversation, you can take a moment and properly label it.

The original poster can edit the title.

Thanks for making SabreSpace a better place.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.