Easy Money--Bodog Odds: Sabres Over/Under 28.5 Wins

matter2003

This should be easy money for anyone who bets.

Bodog is basically handing money out by giving odds on the Sabres  improving by under 6 wins in the upcoming season after they won 23 games last year in one of the worst seasons in NHL history and adding Eichel, O'Reilly, Rheinhart, Kane, etc...now the odds are 28.5 wins.  So the Sabres win 29 games, you win the bet.

This team is only going to improve by 6 wins over last year's team?  Laughable. No way.

Easy money.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/09/27/bodog-provides-odds-for-nhl-team-wins-which-is-weird/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Edited by matter2003

If you think they will make the playoffs, parlaying the over for wins plus having them make the playoffs results in a very nice payoff.  Which is stupid, because if they make the playoffs they will definitely have the over for wins.

Betting the over for 5000 and the parlay for 3300 comes out even as long as they win 29 games and pays 17000+ if they make the playoffs.

I like to gamble here and there, but typically avoid betting on the Bills or Sabres.

I don't bet on my teams or draft my teams players in fantasy. I haven't placed a bet in I can't remember how long. A decade? Unless it's super bowl prop action! Super Bowl prop bets are the greatest thing ever!

Sucker bet? They're saying the over is the favorite, so you have to bet 150 bucks to try and win 100. If my feeble understanding of the money line is correct...

I'm pounding kool-aid here, so I keyed in $500 and it looks like it would pay $350 on that?  Seems like a lot of risk for not much reward.  Passing through Vegas this summer I put a bet on them winning the cup just for a goof, 80:1 (it's now back to 100:1 I think).  Much more fun.  Little bit of money, solid reward. 

I'm pounding kool-aid here, so I keyed in $500 and it looks like it would pay $350 on that? Seems like a lot of risk for not much reward. Passing through Vegas this summer I put a bet on them winning the cup just for a goof, 80:1 (it's now back to 100:1 I think). Much more fun. Little bit of money, solid reward.

At 2 to 3 payout it should actually pay 333.33. 525 will get you 350.

If you think they will make the playoffs, parlaying the over for wins plus having them make the playoffs results in a very nice payoff.  Which is stupid, because if they make the playoffs they will definitely have the over for wins.

Betting the over for 5000 and the parlay for 3300 comes out even as long as they win 29 games and pays 17000+ if they make the playoffs.

This is the most I've felt tempted to gamble on sports, ever.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.