GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm EST (WGR 550)

WildCard

Here's a look at Ottawa's roster: http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/Sept23_Roster@Buffalo.pdf

Only 6 players played for Ottawa last year. With these guys going up against 2 of our top 3 lines and our supposed #1 goalie this better be an unbalanced game in the Sabres favor.

Just keep in mind that Kane - ROR - Ennis have never played together.  Chemistry takes time and we shouldn't be surprised if the team starts slow or has rough patches this year as they build chemistry/trust.

Just keep in mind that Kane - ROR - Ennis have never played together.  Chemistry takes time and we shouldn't be surprised if the team starts slow or has rough patches this year as they build chemistry/trust.

Anything less than 6 points a night for that line will be unacceptable.../s

In all seriousness, at least for tonight I'm hoping to see some dominance by the Sabres. As much chemistry our team is lacking this Ottawa squad we're facing hasn't played together as one unit either and will be looking for their own chemistry as well.

Anything less than 6 points a night for that line will be unacceptable.../s

In all seriousness, at least for tonight I'm hoping to see some dominance by the Sabres. As much chemistry our team is lacking this Ottawa squad we're facing hasn't played together as one unit either and will be looking for their own chemistry as well.

Definitely agree. I want to hear that that line is in charge tonight. Ottawa doesn't have enough talent to compete against those 3 and if Ottawa does, that's not good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.