Airing of Grievances

Johnny DangerFace

I have great disdain for all of you who changed your user names to something completely unrelated to what your former user name was leading me to not know who it is I'm communicating with.

Stick:  I echo this.  The whole Russian thing was juvenile.  

Carrot:  I marvel at the folks who can remember what a user's name was before.  I literally could not tell you that Hoss<--Tank;  let alone Hoss<--Tank<--DStebb;  I go more by avatar than name.

Edited by wjag

Stick:  I echo this.  The whole Russian thing was juvenile.  

That was easily the most confusing thing this board has ever gone through.  I have no idea why so many people jumped on board with it.  I kind of wish we couldn't change our names at all... except Weave.  That one's gold Jerry, gold.

Wait, are we gonna have to pin SDS in order for this to end?

5 years varsity wrestling. NEVER pinned once. Not in a match... not in practice. Not by anyone in my own weight class... not by anyone 2, 3, 4+ weight classes above me. You'd have better luck seeing Big Foot than to see my shoulder blades on the mat. :nana:

5 years varsity wrestling. NEVER pinned once. Not in a match... not in practice. Not by anyone in my own weight class... not by anyone 2, 3, 4+ weight classes above me. You'd have better luck seeing Big Foot than to see my shoulder blades on the mat. :nana:

Then again, if you're permanently glued to the bench and never actually make it into a match... :P

They never shot you with a tranquilizer dart, did they?  :devil:

Bucket list.

Nope.  No desire to see it.  If I'm gonna waste time on something, it's gonna be something I actually want to waste time on.

Oh, and at some point in this line of conversation I'm sure I'll utter, "Get off my lawn you rotten kids."  So let's just get that out of the way now.

Edited by Robins Egg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.