Sabres' preseason games on TV or streamed?

Tony P

For those of us living outside of WNY: does anyone know if any of the preseason games are going to be streamed on-line or if there may be another way to watch them?

I see that NHL Network is going to re-broadcast one of the Leafs games on Saturday 9/26 at 8:00am but that's about all I can find.

Thanks!!!

For those of us living outside of WNY: does anyone know if any of the preseason games are going to be streamed on-line or if there may be another way to watch them?

I see that NHL Network is going to re-broadcast one of the Leafs games on Saturday 9/26 at 8:00am but that's about all I can find.

Thanks!!!

Info please.

Right now there are no broadcast plans for any of the Sabres games that have been announced.  The ended up streaming the intra-squad scrimmage but they've announced nothing about the pre-season.  The catch is that MSG has the rights to broadcast the Sabres, so they can't go ahead and do their own stream like they did for the intra-squad scrimmage.  

Hockeystreams has the Sept 23rd preseason game listed as on their schedule.

Okay, Hockeystreams is not accepting any new members (put my name on the list twice) and haven't heard back from them. NHL Gamecenter Live apparently is still signing up previous members and are not taking any subscriptions yet. Does the NHL wait until the season starts before they accept applications or at the very least let you know what the subscription rate is??? I have to admit to being very disappointed in having to check on a daily basis to see if GC Live is up and running yet.

Yes I'm an out of towner who'd like to be able to watch something besides the Dallas Stars. Any useful info you can provide would be AWESOME.

back in the day I just went in and signed up for Gamecenter.  I didn't think there was a list or wait. Could be because they are moving to a system for gamecenter and haven't finished that process. I got the notification the other day they were renewing my stuff.  I'd give it a week.

Okay, Hockeystreams is not accepting any new members (put my name on the list twice) and haven't heard back from them.

I got an invite to hockeystreams in a day or two after submitting.  Then I saw they were a paid service so I didn't pursue it.

Yes I'm an out of towner who'd like to be able to watch something besides the Dallas Stars. Any useful info you can provide would be AWESOME.

Where in the Metroplex are you?

Well, that eliminates one good option for an in market customer, me, who refuses to pony up for cable/satellite.   :wallbash:

If you were a member in the past I don't think this applies; you're just upgrading to a "premium" (paid) membership at that point vs. waiting for membership approval.

Okay, Hockeystreams is not accepting any new members (put my name on the list twice) and haven't heard back from them. NHL Gamecenter Live apparently is still signing up previous members and are not taking any subscriptions yet. Does the NHL wait until the season starts before they accept applications or at the very least let you know what the subscription rate is??? I have to admit to being very disappointed in having to check on a daily basis to see if GC Live is up and running yet.

It took me three tries before I finally got an email back from hockeystreams.  But once you're "in," it's a great service.

back in the day I just went in and signed up for Gamecenter.  I didn't think there was a list or wait. Could be because they are moving to a system for gamecenter and haven't finished that process. I got the notification the other day they were renewing my stuff.  I'd give it a week.

Hmmm. I didn't get one yet. Wonder if I should call.

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciate it, at least now I know I'm not the only one......

Robins Egg........ I'm in Houston, I get the FoxSports feed on Stars games. Have to check the schedule to see when we play Dallas there, maybe get tickets for that game

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciate it, at least now I know I'm not the only one......

Robins Egg........ I'm in Houston, I get the FoxSports feed on Stars games. Have to check the schedule to see when we play Dallas there, maybe get tickets for that game

12039372_10207950982398146_5263812197485

Come to the game!  You might see some of these people there.

12039082_10207947227304271_4121264784529

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.