How many words does GMTM say before Jack Eichel

LGR4GM

As we all know last year GMTM said "The Buffalo Sabres select Sam Reinhart"  and he was done. 4 words and then Sammy boy. There was no pandering to the host city or thanking the league or any of that. Murray got straight to the point.  So with the draft a mere 5 days away, how many words will Murray say prior to saying Jack Eichel's name.

I am going say "With the 2nd overall selection, the Buffalo Sabres select Jack Eichel" So 9 words.  Murray will have a draft under his belt and be slightly more polished but I don't think he will waste a ton of time.

So how long and what does Murray say prior to selecting Jack Eichel?  Be fun, be creative, make us laugh, or take it seriously.

"What up !? The Buffalo Sabres will take the Stanley Cup and Jack, the hockey player not the drink... we have a half bottle left over at the draft table of Jack.  PS. Toronto still sucks." 

"The Buffalo Sabres, having borne the brunt of the league's tyranny, now and forever more select Jack Eichel".  15 words.

Kudos to anyone who guesses the source of the original quote that I've paraphrased above...double kudos if you know the person uttering this quote.

"The Buffalo Sabres, having borne the brunt of the league's tyranny, now and forever more select Jack Eichel".  15 words.

Kudos to anyone who guesses the source of the original quote that I've paraphrased above...double kudos if you know the person uttering this quote.

Thomas Jefferson?  or perhaps John Adams?

I don't know if it was a real quote, but I know it was said in the movie 1776, correct? And if it is, I'd have to assume it'd be future Mr. Feeny, John Adams.

Sit down.

It's hot as hell in Philadelphia. 

GMTM takes the stage and for a moment stares the room down. For a brief moment the world is able to hear his interior monologue. 

"Behold as I slowly assemble my Juggernaut that will one day crush your bones."  (14)

Jack Eichel. 

lol and then all 29 other gm's in the room shake with fear. 

No poll? 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 12-20, The entire Hamlet soliquoly. (Also: i can't believe I spelled soliquoly right the first time; while typing this parenthetical I misspelled "beleive" and "rigth")

I hate to tell you this, but...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.