OT - 3 Teams Worth at least 1 Billion

GoPre

Alright, rather easy question for hockey addicts on this board. What 3 teams do you think are worth at least 1 billion? Please don't look this up. I'm sure this will be quickly answered and the topic will be closed. Now fire away!

To throw in another question in this thread: 

Can anyone guess which team has the highest revenue from last season? And better yet, can they guess that amount? The top 3 most valuable teams are unsurprisingly the top 3 teams with the highest revenue as well, though in a different order. 

I have already seen what teams are worth at least 3 billion, so I shouldn't say anything yet. I'm liking what has been posted so far! I like the honesty here. You guys are holding to the "rule" of not looking this up. Very impressive. 

Toronto, NYR and Bruins.

EDIT:

Thinking about it more ... with that mega deal with Rogers that should boost Canadian teams, so my third choice would be Montreal.

In fairness, even though I think the third team would be Montreal, I'll stick with my original #3 of Boston.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Gentleman, I feel it is time to announce which teams are worth at least 1 billion. I was caught off guard w/ one of the teams on this list. 

1. Toronto

2. New York 

3. Montreal - Major whoa on that one! 

Wildcard, you sir are the only member to get this right. Well done!

Edit:

You might want to hide the answer though, I'm sure there are other posters not awake yet or haven't seen this thread that'd like to guess. 

Edited by WildCard

I feel like this should obviously be Toronto, Montreal and the Rags. Somebody above said Vancouver is top five which surprised me, but I would guess LA or Chicago occupy the other top five spot. Ottawa is probably up there, too.

I seem to recall this coming up maybe sometime near the beginning of last season..? Anyway, just stopped in to say the Sabres may not be cracking the top 20 yet, but they're the sure number one in our hearts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.