GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Buffalo is a hockey town. Wish I was back in Tonawanda. Loved the place. Loved the people. Loved the culture. Western New York is a great place to be. Go Columbus tonight!

Let me add the beer is great at a incredible price. Try to buying Labatts in the south and you'll be spending a good bit.

Buffalo is a hockey town. Wish I was back in Tonawanda. Loved the place. Loved the people. Loved the culture. Western New York is a great place to be. Go Columbus tonight!

Let me add the beer is great at a incredible price. Try to buying Labatts in the south and you'll be spending a good bit.

Move to a Southern College town, the beer magically becomes cheaper  :flirt:  :beer:

Speaking of beer, the hell is up with Genny Cream in the South.  It is dirt cheap and people act like it is some better cooler form of PBR... hipsters man, they be nuts.

Edited by LGR4GM

Tooth Decay? 

cartoon-tooth-dental-cavity-3234654.jpg

You're on fire today Liger  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIE_uDDcBrM

On another note, did anyone see the BU vs UND game last night? Jack Eichel is incredibly good. He dominated play every time he hit the ice.

I did, and he was as good as advertised. Definitely makes me more comfortable come April 18th

Who's getting drunk tonight??? I may miss tomorrow's game if we bring home a loss tonight. Let the partying begin!!!!!

This is my "sorry for the typo" post for the rest of the night.

LET'S GO COLUMBUS!!!

I just got a last second replacement for work because my brother guilted me into watching the game with him on sibling day.  LET'S DO THIS!

smileys-beer-817053.gifsmileys-beer-817053.gif

I will be joining the drunk parade once I get a project done  :beer:  :beer:

The bar I'm at is ridiculously packed for this game. Holy crap. Much more crowded than other games I've been here for.

716? Wondering because my brother and I are trying to go there for the Pens game tomorrow and hen I scoped it out for the Devil's game it was absurdly packed, 2 hour waiting time they told us

Dear Hockey Gods, just this one time, just tonight maybe you could help the Sabres lose a little?

Movie was for winning. We want losing. Wouldn't mind a Bad News Bears ending. Players excited at the end of a game, but lose at the same time. Sabres being excited after losing isn't going to happen, but it's what I hope for.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.