GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

I know where his shiny new house is out in Greece on Lake Ontario (my friend did the plumbing). If Buffalo wins, I'll go burn that ###### down.

Not to be a jerk but even saying that ain't cooll.

He is just the guy enjoying this way to much. Selfish prick

Edited by plenzmd1

I decided to stop coming here for a while because this place has really gone to hell. But I decided to torture myself and read a GDT. I hope the Sabres finish 29th just in spite of some of you idiots. 

F you and I don't even mean that in a nice way. Go cheer for the Panthers in the playoffs...oh, wait...

Not to be a jerk but even saying that ain't cooll.

He is just the guy enjoying this way to much. Selfish prick

Do you really think I was serious? Lighten up Francis. I would never do something like that, but I may go out there and pull a Hank Evans and take a nice in his front yard.

I decided to stop coming here for a while because this place has really gone to hell. But I decided to torture myself and read a GDT. I hope the Sabres finish 29th just in spite of some of you idiots.

Then go away again. You knew damn well what was going to be said here. You sir, are the idiot.

Do you really think I was serious? Lighten up Francis. I would never do something like that, but I may go out there and pull a Hank Evans and take a nice ###### in his front yard.

I know, but let's not forget what happened to Leodis after the fumble.

Edited by plenzmd1

I know, but let's not forget what happened to Leodis after the fumble.

I had that exact thought after I posted that. Some fans really take things personally. I for one don't, but I do get pissed.

I think I'll delete that post...just in case. I don't need more problems lol.

Edit: Deleted.

Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.