Coyotes @ Calgary: 4-7-2015 9pm EST

CallawaySabres

Anyone know of a site/link where this game can be seen online?

NHL.com has Game Centre, but you need to sign up / pay and there maybe local blackout rules.  They usually give about a 5 minute teaser to get you hooked.  I just tried to get that for Penguins / Otters and it is blacked out locally (meaning probably just about everywhere, since I'm not local ... I'm about a 2 hour flight East of Ottawa).

Good luck.

NHL.com does have pretty live updates on their Game Centre even if you don't pay to watch the games.  Videos of goals come up pretty quick ... usually at the end of periods.

NHL.com has Game Centre, but you need to sign up / pay and there maybe local blackout rules.  They usually give about a 5 minute teaser to get you hooked.  I just tried to get that for Penguins / Otters and it is blacked out locally (meaning probably just about everywhere, since I'm not local ... I'm about a 2 hour flight East of Ottawa).

Good luck.

NHL.com does have pretty live updates on their Game Centre even if you don't pay to watch the games.  Videos of goals come up pretty quick ... usually at the end of periods.

Thank you sir, I'll give it a shot. I'm in WNY so it shouldn't be blacked out I would hope.

One of the biggest games in Sabres history could be Friday at Columbus. I believe if Buffalo wins Friday, they will beat the free falling Penguins on Saturday. The Coyotes will lose their last three easily. Go Blue Jackets! 

Guins have a 3-0 lead on Sens in Ottawa late-2nd

Guins have a 3-0 lead on Sens in Ottawa late-2nd

And then Sens get a shorty 3-1

I was going to avoid posting for a bit, but I feel like it's my duty: there's a free center ice preview this week. If you have Time Warner Cable the game will be on 705. Have a good night.

Thanks ... I think.  It's hard enough to just check Game Center regularly.  Watching this could be painful.

I was going to avoid posting for a bit, but I feel like it's my duty: there's a free center ice preview this week. If you have Time Warner Cable the game will be on 705. Have a good night.

Ah. Iz no on DirecTV sadly. Thanks for the mention though. I've listened to a couple of Yotes games on the radio and have been looking for a free preview. I think that's something they regularly do around this time of the season.

Not a bad period.  Flames are the better team, but the 'Yotes aren't just going through the motions.  They had some chances, too.  It's the type of game that could, as said above, blow out to 10-0 ... or could stay close, stay close, oh look, a tie.  Not counting on it (especially after they missed that gift by Hiller shorthanded), but I'm not deflated yet (queue second-period deluge.)

I am giving you quote of the day -- that's great info! Thank you!

I was able to watch Ottawa tie it up against the Pens. I think the Pens are going to be in a must-win situation versus Buffalo on Saturday at this pace.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.