GDT Sabres at Arizona 3/30/15 10pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

I tricked you, comrade.  Though I appear quite drunk, I am actually very very sober.

"He who is prudent, and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."

Such tricking among friends will make us keen to face the enemy in contest.

Last man, or lady, in my case, standing.  I wish you luck!

Thankfully the game starts at 8:00 here in the Rocky Mountain state.  Even though I returned from Spring Break in Buffalo at 1:00 AM (3:00 AM for you in the East) I'll try my best to gut it out.  But if both teams play to their true potential I'll be in a coma by the second period.

Master Lao Tzu says, "Therefore the Master acts without doing anything and teaches without saying anything.  Things arise and she lets them come; things disappear and she lets them go.  She has but doesn't possess, acts but doesn't expect.  When her work is done, she forgets it.  That's why it lasts forever." 

Master Sun Tzu says, "So long as victory can be attained, stupid haste is preferable to clever dilatoriness."  

That's why vodka.

I think that was the point I was trying to make.

Deception is the name of the game.  Well done, comrade.

They are probably patting themselves on the back, having seen your subtle counterfuge and taken the bait.

Now, as soon as they refresh our website, they will be in for an awakening.  Jokes on you, Coyote Fans!

You're excited, feel these nipples!

Always nice when someone knows where that line came from.

Oh no you don't!

Then what happens if the Sabres potato sackers fall mid race, do we cheer, boo, remain quiet!

This has got to end!

:w00t:

In that situation the NFL conduct comity will be brought in to strip the sabres of their first round pick since they only punish losing teams. Edited by ROC Sabres

There is more wit on 1 page of this thread than the entire history of that desert dung site. Jesus H, do people in Zona own a sense of humor?

I think it is too hot there and most people are half dead retirees.  It's basically unhumid florida with scorpions.  

Coyotes GDT for your reading pleasure

Alright, I clicked. With the OP's join date and total number of posts, I calculate her at 65 posts per day. Her OP "style" of cryptic reference appeared mysterious, informed, self confident and nonchalant.

Reading further, she appeared again, and referenced ... a roommate from Kazakhstan ... we have Anna's Doppelgänger!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.