GDT: Buffalo @ Colorado, 9:00 PM EST

WildCard

Vogl may have an explanation for the goalie situation tonight:

OK, so CBA says Hackett must play at least 30 minutes in 28 career games to remain RFA. If he finishes this one, he'll be at 22.

You just HAD to say it. If the Irish blow this, I fear the wrath the poster formerly known as LPF will rain down upon you.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/22787-current-carrion-hockey-league-standings/?p=671639

Am I crazy or did Hackett not start this game? What happened to Lindback?

No word why Lindback was pulled. Getting Hackett his 30 to get him to count towards the games the Sabres need to keep his rights is a good guess.

Looks like Larsson's streak of being even / + won't continue tonight.

Hodgson is hustling tonight.

I wanna see a line with Hodgson, Grigo and Foligno.  I think there could be some good chemistry there.  Foligno is physical, Hodgson is getting more persistent on the puck and Grigorenko is learning how to use his size, plus they hall have some level of offensive touch.  

Colorado three shots in the second period...two went in. Apparently there is NO offense without Ennis. Fugly!!!

Ennis, and Zemgus, and Samson, and McEichel.  I really think we'll have several offensive threats next year that will really make the Sabres a multidimensional team.

I was at the Phlly fog game with my brother Mike.  SRO top of the Orange center ice area.  Moved down to the reds at the end of the 3rd.  My Aunt and cousin were are ride home and they had a seat open.  I Sat on the aisle and we were in the corner where Robert scored.  Right in front of us.  It was awesome.  Best game for me, hands down.  My high school buddy Ray was one of the guys skating on the ice with a sheet.   Those were the days.  

Wait a second, buster. 

Are we manipulating the roster to accommodate a certain Matt Hackett?

I smell controversy.

How are we going to fit a two bit hack like him onto a playoff team?

That right there will be the reason we don't win the Cup next year and end up floundering near the bottom.

Dang it Nolan!  I was a big fan or yours before this little shenanigan, but now you've gone too fart.

And I thought he was a good coach.  Stupid Anna!

I am kidding, teehee teehee.

check the goal totals. We have the same guy but younger. Z hasnt played in a month

I am a little conflicted when it comes to Z's handling.

I've had hard teachers who have at the same time been supportive.  They don't give things for free and make you work, but do not demean you.  They stay in your head for ever, pushing you to do better.

I've also had hard teachers who, if you don't toe the line, try to destroy you, and I don't think that Ted Nolan is this type, but they aren't good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.