GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

I thought Brawndo was Garth from Hockey Buzz, so.. now I am re-evaluating everything.

We chased him off for being too conformist.  He's over at HFBoards now, which figures.

PS. you're alright new poster.  You're your own woman, and I like that.  Tee hee.  I like that a lot.

Lol am I listed as a woman?

Lol am I listed as a woman?

Yes.

Maybe they are hazing you, but I have found that you can say the most outrageous things, as a woman.

So, I wouldn't take offense.

Some of our finest moderators are, in fact women.  I cite spndnchz and Nfeeman as examples, though, Nfreeman being a lesbo claims exemption... 

The point being - a woman wields the opposite power that does man, and since you are new here,

You would be better off pretending to be a woman (here I am talking hypothetically) than trying to but heads with rams that are keeping watch over this herd.

My point may come towards fruition if you press your allegiance further, for, Tank himself, doesn't respect the newest of his acolytes.

That discussion is for another thread, though.

Welcome, anyhow.

You passed the test. 

Yes.

Maybe they are hazing you, but I have found that you can say the most outrageous things, as a woman.

So, I wouldn't take offense.

Some of our finest moderators are, in fact women.  I cite spndnchz and Nfeeman as examples, though, Nfreeman being a lesbo claims exemption... 

The point being - a woman wields the opposite power that does man, and since you are new here,

You would be better off pretending to be a woman (here I am talking hypothetically) than trying to but heads with rams that are keeping watch over this herd.

My point may come towards fruition if you press your allegiance further, for, Tank himself, doesn't respect the newest of his acolytes.

That discussion is for another thread, though.

Welcome, anyhow.

You passed the test.

Thanks for the info. No offense taken. Been reading everybody's posts for the last year or so and just thought it was time for me to put my two cents in. Since I'm the green leaf I expect a little hazing here from my sabres brothers and sisters.

Well it's game time. GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.