GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

Ennis questionable tonight with flu-like symptoms:

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=759422

D'amigo out and Schaller back in.

If he's out, then five of the top seven point scorers won't be on the team tonight.  Foligno, Deslauriers, and Zadorov will be tied for third on the team in points.

I struggle to see Buffalo win this one, regardless of effort level, which is probably a good thing.

Ennis questionable tonight with flu-like symptoms:

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=759422

D'amigo out and Schaller back in.

Wonder if we will see Risto get some flu like conditions on Wednesday evening, Thursday morning...and i am not being facetious.

I can't believe Hackett is "sore" after the game and is sitting...dude you want to be an NHL goalie, your getting your shot...and you are too sore to play even with a days rest? I mean, this is not a back to back.

Edited by plenzmd1

Wonder if we will see Risto get some flu like conditions on Wednesday evening, Thursday morning...and i am not being facetious.

I can't believe Hackett is "sore" after the game and is sitting...dude you want to be an NHL goalie, your getting your shot...and you are too sore to play even with a days rest? I mean, this is not a back to back.

The guy is less than a year out from major knee reconstruction.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.