GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo. 3/20/2015 7:00 MSG

Doohickie

Ummm.... Go Sabres.

:angel:

Looking forward to seeing our 4-5 guys that will be here next year play well. Hoping the other 15 that will be doing multiple different occupations next year enjoy some late season wins.

Never been a big Devil fan so would like to see 2pts by the good guys tonight.

I think McEichel is overrated. After thinking about the risk of one of them getting injured and the entire team being built around them it convinced me that I think we are better off we with Hannifan or Strome. Hell, if we really get hot we might be able to move all the way up to 5th. Crouse? That would be good.

Yep I have turned a new Leaf and it feels good.

Go Sabres!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing our 4-5 guys that will be here next year play well. Hoping the other 15 that will be doing multiple different occupations next year enjoy some late season wins.

Never been a big Devil fan so would like to see 2pts by the good guys tonight.

I think McEichel is overrated. After thinking about the risk of one of them getting injured and the entire team being built around them it convinced me that I think we are better off we with Hannifan or Strome. Hell, if we really get hot we might be able to move all the way up to 5th. Crouse? That would be good.

Yep I have turned a new Leaf and it feels good.

Go Sabres!!!!!

There ya go.  Way to take one for the team.  :rolleyes:

Lindback gets the start.  I guess GMTM is fine with Hackett becoming a UFA.

As I stated in the other "what would you do?" thread, there's still plenty of games for Hackett to start, and I am hoping that the timing of his gams coincides with the first Coyotes game.

Or we could just not care about hackett.

I don't see the Sabres winning this one.  The Sabres will give up their usual couple of goals but NJ tends to be stingy on defense.  I like the idea for using Hackett in the games where the Sabres need that extra dose of anemia to ensure the shart.

Jersey coming off a 2 game winning streak, beat Pitt 2-0 last game. I'm predicting a similar score tonight.

I'll be rooting for the good guys since I'm at the game, but I can't deny I'll be more excited when the Devils score. I've never done this at a home game, root for the tank that is. Almost didn't go because of it, but I figure if I'm on board with this thing, I should sack up and go to a game 

I don't see the Sabres winning this one.  The Sabres will give up their usual couple of goals but NJ tends to be stingy on defense.  I like the idea for using Hackett in the games where the Sabres need that extra dose of anemia to ensure the shart.

All we need to secure the shart is to be a little looser in the back end.

The last few games our back end has been blocking everything and nothing can get through

Hopefully our back end will loosen up and the other team can pot a few.

:thumbsup: :sick:

I don't get to watch many Sabres games cause I live in Florida, but from what I saw on nbcsn the last two games. Ennis is the spark plug that is driving this team's success. If we can find somebody with the flu to get their picture taken with him, we just might put this tank in the bag lol..

All we need to secure the shart is to be a little looser in the back end.

The last few games our back end has been blocking everything and nothing can get through

Hopefully our back end will loosen up and the other team can pot a few.

:thumbsup: :sick:

that-s-what-she-said.jpg

Going to this one tonight, it'll be my first game this season. My buddy got us free suite tickets with an open bar  :D  :beer:

Depending on the outcome, try not to dive (or fall, as the case may be) over the side.

:wallbash:

Coyotes played their backup last night and they weren't playing back-to-back games.  WTF?

Their coach is in on it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.