GDT Sabres at Washington 3/7/15. 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Doesn't aggravate me in the least. Coming into this season GMTM and Ted Nolan talked openly about the team learning to play the game the right way regardless of the loosing. Thats why I don't get my nickers in a knot when I see how Ted Nolan slots softies like Cody Hodgson onto the fourth line. Earn your icetime. Nothing will be handed to you. That was the way of Regiers teams. Not Murrays. 

This team is not as talented as the one from 2 years ago but the play with more heart, grit and determination.  That is why Nolan is a success in my eyes.  You know that some in the tank crowd wanted a pathetic product on the ice.  While it would garner the top pick, it would take years to overcome that attitude.  Next year The Sabres will be an improved team.

This team is not as talented as the one from 2 years ago but the play with more heart, grit and determination.  That is why Nolan is a success in my eyes.  You know that some in the tank crowd wanted a pathetic product on the ice.  While it would garner the top pick, it would take years to overcome that attitude.  Next year The Sabres will be an improved team.

This is a pathetic product on the ice. Thats why we're dead last. But if the coaches can teach them how to compete and as you say show heart,grit and determination in the process that will carry over as they add more talent. imo.

Nolan sticking it to Murray. Murray wants Hackett to get starts, Nolan I'm sure thought Lindback should have started. 

Isn't it that if he gets 30 minutes, it counts towards the free agency thing?  He got 33 minutes, so I think Murray would be OK with it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.