GDT Sabres at Senators 3/6/2015 7:30 PM MSG

Brawndo

Anyone find a MSG feed, pm me please.  I feel like there is a limited time to hear RJ and sick of watching games on the opposing teams feed. 

Anyone else having as tought a season as me finding a quality feed?  It has been a tryign season.  First lost my high quality JTV feed, than wiziwig was shut down, and now the remaing sites seem to only carry the Canadian feeds.  I just wish the NHL would allow me to pay the money so I could watch the Sabres on Centre Ice.

Anyone find a MSG feed, pm me please.  I feel like there is a limited time to hear RJ and sick of watching games on the opposing teams feed. 

Anyone else having as tought a season as me finding a quality feed?  It has been a tryign season.  First lost my high quality JTV feed, than wiziwig was shut down, and now the remaing sites seem to only carry the Canadian feeds.  I just wish the NHL would allow me to pay the money so I could watch the Sabres on Centre Ice.

Hockeystreams.com Quality stuff with your choice of feed for each game. NHL, AHL, QMJHL, OHL - it's not free but i've been a customer for two years now. 

If the roles were reversed and the Sabres had a hot streak near the end of the season closing in on the last playoff berth, I'd be real nervous about us playing the worst team in the league. We always found a way to lose the "easy" games securing a mediocre finish of 9th or 10th in the division.

Today I fear the exact opposite.

Here's to hoping Grigorenko comes into his own over the rest of the season.

So far...you've hit the nail on the head.

Hockeystreams.com Quality stuff with your choice of feed for each game. NHL, AHL, QMJHL, OHL - it's not free but i've been a customer for two years now. 

Thanks so much for this!  How high of a quality are the feeds?  Are they HD and worth hooking up to the big screen?  Sorry mistyped "big stream" instead of big screen.  I see you can stream it through your ps3 or ps4 which is a huge plus.

Edited by BuffaloFansR_Crazy

I like how confused our media is now. They were up 2-0 after one and the media is all saying they just blew a great period by giving up that goal... They weren't great in the first. The Sens controlled play. The Sabres just got two rushes that resulted in a lucky goal and a screenshot that went in.

I was going to ask where he was, I thought he was injured. Nolan is an idiot. Please fire him after tHe season

I am watching in a bar with no sound on the msg fèed and they showed replays of two Grigo plays. I thought he made a great d play on one and a world class pass on the other. For this he sits? Smarten up Ted your digging your own grave.

I am watching in a bar with no sound on the msg fèed and they showed replays of two Grigo plays. I thought he made a great d play on one and a world class pass on the other. For this he sits? Smarten up Ted your digging your own grave.

he is back on the second line so maybe he had some equipment issue or something? He is playing a good game so far. Head up in the d zone

44 is a champion.

Thanks so much for this!  How high of a quality are the feeds?  Are they HD and worth hooking up to the big screen?  Sorry mistyped "big stream" instead of big screen.  I see you can stream it through your ps3 or ps4 which is a huge plus.

Yes very, very high quality for the NHL games. I can airplay them to my AppleTV or there's a dedicated channel on Roku. Both look amazing on my 55" TV. The OHL games are pretty crappy quality except for McDavid who sparkles.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.