GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

latter

Ahem. *cough* *cough* ladder. *cough*

Also, Ennis is coming off his injury. Need someone available if Ennis tightens up in warm ups. Grigo can get in the lineup next game... And send down Varone or whomever else.

Don't interrupt WildComrade with game related stuff. He's rolling!

Aha another challenge arises!

<Inner Dialogue> Ah, so the Pie of Matt's thinks he can tempt this simple bear with a wager of Genny does he? The fool! I shall win this contest of numbers, and with it, earn the 12 majestic Horses that accompany it. Or...could I perhaps delay him as I did the monster known as Quick? Alas, I have already called upon the fierce and might Liger and Tank! Perhaps...no? Could I? It would be something truly frightening, a beast not observed in the land of SS in many moons...do I dare? But what to unleash it's wrath, and with it, the SS land as we know it? </Inner Dialogue>

I call upon thee Eleven! Oh mightiest of anger, let loose the torrents of your furry upon us so I may win my Horses!

You saw nothing, or you shall see only Siberia  :flirt:

I very much like <inner monologue bear>. He entertains me. :thumbsup:

Even though there is little to no actual game discussion, if the rest of the GDT's are like this for the rest of the year, consider me intrigued.

Ahem. *cough* *cough* ladder. *cough*

Don't interrupt WildComrade with game related stuff. He's rolling!

Esctasy is one hell of a drug ;)

I can't figure any way you can be crazy in a nice way.

You could make more money than you know what to do with, then buy 2 sports teams  that should relocate to other cities, dump a lot of money in them, and leave them where there at. That's crazy and kinda nice.

I very much like <inner monologue bear>. He entertains me. :thumbsup:

Even though there is little to no actual game discussion, if the rest of the GDT's are like this for the rest of the year, consider me intrigued.

Esctasy is one hell of a drug ;)

I think you mean ecstasy. Lol

You could make more money than you know what to do with, then buy 2 sports teams  that should relocate to other cities, dump a lot of money in them, and leave them where there at. That's crazy and kinda nice.

I was referring specifically to sickinfla, not the the general case.

I can just picture next season... some AHL scrub will be getting 18mins a night on the second line while Grigorenko, Reinhart, and player X get 7 mins a night on the 3rd...

Nolan is starting to annoy me.  Also I know about Grigorenko's injury.

I can just picture next season... some AHL scrub will be getting 18mins a night on the second line while Grigorenko, Reinhart, and player X get 7 mins a night on the 3rd...

Nolan is starting to annoy me.  Also I know about Grigorenko's injury.

Not possible. In my mind there is no chance that Nolan is still the head coach next year when we are attempting to ice a competitive team. No chance.

But could sickinfla be Terry Pugula?

Could be the avatar, but I am starting to get the two confused on a regular basis.

Sorta gives you a new perspective on why Murray is the way he is.  :P

Edited by Djuda Chekhov

This game used be a huge event for the Sick family. Not anymore.

I am trying like hell to become a Lightning fan down here but what is in your blood is in your blood.

I could have written this word for word. I love hockey. I like the Lightning. The Sabres have been inside me since October, 1970.

Listen to this guy — he's got more than 10,000 posts, he went to college, and HE DRIVES A ###### TANK!

(I got your back Blue, AND I'm trying to make Comrade Wild happy. When comes the adulation?)

pfft my tank scares little kids, what does his' do ? im not impressed :D

Edited by Heimdall

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.