GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

Lol. Typing and driving and didn't bother with auto correct. I think my history on here shows I can spell. Read up thread pal. You will see I am not on the LIGHTNING bandwagon. So read before you post. Otherwise you come off like a complete asswipe.

There you go MB. Fixed the spelling and have you a chance to read what you should have in the first place. No need to apologize. I get the feeling you probably are not the apologetic type.

Hopefully your next 29 posts are a little more enlightening than your first 29.

I took it he was just funning you, not trying to be condescending. It's hard to put a sarcastic tone in the written word. I just give people the benefit of the doubt, as I hope they will me, because I love to use sarcasm.

How can anyone think Grigorenko has a future on this team? He can't crack the lineup on what may be the worse team we have ever iced.

Our draft fate is in the hands of at least 12 guys who probably will never wear a Saber uniform again after this season. Just the way Murray wanted it I guess.

He still might, still young 

I took it he was just funning you, not trying to be condescending. It's hard to put a sarcastic tone in the written word. I just give people the benefit of the doubt, as I hope they will me, because I love to use sarcasm.

Your defending me was SO helpful...

How's that? ;)

And I'm less about the spelling and more about the threatening to bail on the Sabres or Bills just because they aren't winning right now. I haven't lived in Buffalo since 2002 and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste one minute caring about the Hurricanes or the Panthers. I wouldn't even suggest such a thing. The Bills haven't made the playoffs this century and I still buy NFL Sunday Ticket and the Center Ice Package every year, and I never miss a game when the Sabres or Bills come to town. Of course, that might make me a glutton for punishment, but I'm a true Buffalonian - what am I going to do? It's far superior than the alternative.

If people want to threaten to not be a fan then just go. Bye. But don't come crawling back in a few years when the Sabres are in the Stanley Cup Finals every spring and Pegula has the Bills going 8 - 0 at home in their new Downtown Retractable Dome Stadium and 5 - 3 on the road and making Pats fans dream about the Tom Brady days when we sweep them every season.

Honestly - the thought of sitting in PNC Arena watching the Canes carry around the Cup again makes me puke.

Sweet, I haven't seen a poster-hierarchy throw-down in awhile.

Now, what we have here is the young, yet bold, MB aggressively challenging the older, yet relatively new, sicknfla. Seeing a mistake in sicknfla's post, MB launches into action, flushing his tail feathers while howling about spelling mistakes. sicknfla, not to be thrown off our imaginary latter, turns to lock horns with our feisty aggressor, going for a groin shot as he reminds him of his new status. 

As the fight continues, we see other members of the SS habitat attempt to defuse the situation. Will it work? We shall see. The SS environment becomes hostile amidst the worst drought in recent memory, so such attempts may prove fatal or worse, it could turn into a stampede.  

Quick, I need a poster with somewhere between 3k-4k posts to argue with! Winner wins the losers post amount, a case of beer, and adulation from the SS kingdom

Edited by WildComrade

Now, what we have here is the young, yet bold, MB aggressively challenging the older, yet relatively new, sicknfla. Seeing a mistake in sicknfla's post, MB launches into action, flushing his tail feathers while howling about spelling mistakes. sicknfla, not to be thrown off our imaginary latter, turns to lock horns with our feisty aggressor, going for a groin shot as he reminds him of his new status. 

As the fight continues, we see other members of the SS habitat attempt to defuse the situation. Will it work? We shall see. The SS environment becomes hostile amidst the worst drought in recent memory, so such attempts may prove fatal or worse, it could turn into a stampede.  

Quick, I need a poster with somewhere between 3k-4k posts to argue with! Winner wins the losers post amount, a case of beer, and adulation from the SS kingdom

Wild, take your 2600 posts and get out of here.  A midst is two words you wanker.

I'm above 4k

Lol. I have never used post counts before but in the last few days we have had some good discussion on here. Then all of a sudden this dude comes in here with spell check. My point was if he read my posts for the last two years he would know that I can spell. And what really pissed me off is when he stated I was a bandwagoner when I clearly stated upthread that even though I live in Tampa my heart is in Buffalo.

OK this is sad. I am driving again. Which BTW my wife would have my ass for typing. I reread my post and saw typos again. I just freaking pulled over to correct them. I think I am sick. Literally.

Edited by sicknfla

Lol. I have never used post counts before but in the last few days we have had some good discussion on here. Then all of a sudden this dude comes in here with spell check. My point was if he read my posts for the last two years he would know that I can spell. And what really pissed me off is when he stated I was a bandwagoner when I clearly stated upthread that even though I live in Tampa my heart is in Buffalo.

OK this is sad. I am driving again. Which BTW my wife would have my ass for typing. I reread my post and saw typos again. I just freaking pulled over to correct them. I think I am sick. Literally.

Sorry Sic, I have to learn to watch out for true Buffalonians, they apparently don't have the ability for reading comprehension and a sense of humor.

But on the good side, they can spell.

Edited by Woods-Racer

What in the world is going on here?

Listen to this guy — he's got more than 10,000 posts, he went to college, and HE DRIVES A TANK!

(I got your back Blue, AND I'm trying to make Comrade Wild happy. When comes the adulation?)

Wild, take your 2600 posts and get out of here.  A midst is two words you wanker.

Aha! So the challenge arises!

<Inner dialogue> I wrestle with a true monster in Quick; his recent success with the ladies is sure to lead to a spike in testosterone, which does not bode well for the hibernating stoic bear. What to attack him on though? Music? But no! I have seen the ferocious Quick in other threads, keen to the musical tastes and master of guitar. A challenge of games, perhaps? Alas! I have witnessed the deft taste of the beast still in this category. Be still, my pounding heart, we shall find a way to conquer this beast. I wonder.....yes, perhaps if I call upon another foe. One of great might and anger...but to take on such a creation? Do I dare? Not I, but I can distract it with it's ilk, and perhaps distract the monster that is Quick into observing their quarrel.  </Inner Dialogue>

Oh one called Liger! I heard the poster Tank utter terrible words about Brock Boeser and Jordan Greenway! 

Tank! Liger believes players should only wear jersey numbers between 60-->80! Excluding of course 61,71,74,88 and 89.

Edited by WildComrade

Lol. Typing and driving and didn't bother with auto correct.

Otherwise you come off like a complete asswipe.

LOL

I'd like to take the opportunity to point out the two lines that I might be willing get all argumentative about from the original problematic post. 

Don't be an idiot, Grigorenko sitting makes perfect sense. He has had one game since coming back, they don't want to lose him for the rest of the season to another injury.

Out of those 12 players atleast 6 will be back next year.

Edit: People dissing grigorenko just pisses me of to much :D

Also, Ennis is coming off his injury. Need someone available if Ennis tightens up in warm ups. Grigo can get in the lineup next game... And send down Varone or whomever else.

Actually, I need to confess that I'm being a hypocrite. I have changed my rooting interests.

I'm openly cheering for the Coyotes and the Oilers to win this season. I'm actually more interested in those games than any others right now. 

(checks to make sure I spelled "Coyotes" and "Oilers" correctly)

Any chance she may read the board?

I don't know how many I have, but I'll throw ya hoser. I bet the case of beer you end up sending me is some yellow-beer swill.

I DON'T KNOW, BLUE.  Can't your fancy stats tell us what's going on?  How many posts do you have in the last month? 6k?  Get a job!

Sample size too small. Like you!

Also, Ennis is coming off his injury. Need someone available if Ennis tightens up in warm ups. Grigo can get in the lineup next game... And send down Varone or whomever else.

This is the worst ######## idea I've ever seen. Whooops, sorry new guy, you got caught in the corss-fire. ;)

I DON'T KNOW, BLUE.  Can't your fancy stats tell us what's going on?  How many posts do you have in the last month? 6k?  Get a job!

I HAVE ONE I'M JUST LAZY OKAY!?!

Listen to this guy — he's got more than 10,000 posts, he went to college, and HE DRIVES A ###### TANK!

(I got your back Blue, AND I'm trying to make Comrade Wild happy. When comes the adulation?)

It has become the SS Territorial Throw-Down! We shall purge ourselves of the weak among us!

Edited by WildComrade

I don't know how many I have, but I'll throw ya hoser. I bet the case of beer you end up sending me is some yellow-beer swill.

Aha another challenge arises!

<Inner Dialogue> Ah, so the Pie of Matt's thinks he can tempt this simple bear with a wager of Genny does he? The fool! I shall win this contest of numbers, and with it, earn the 12 majestic Horses that accompany it. Or...could I perhaps delay him as I did the monster known as Quick? Alas, I have already called upon the fierce and might Liger and Tank! Perhaps...no? Could I? It would be something truly frightening, a beast not observed in the land of SS in many moons...do I dare? But what to unleash it's wrath, and with it, the SS land as we know it? </Inner Dialogue>

I call upon thee Eleven! Oh mightiest of anger, let loose the torrents of your furry upon us so I may win my Horses!

It has been a rough week...

You saw nothing, or you shall see only Siberia  :flirt:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.