GDT Rangers at Buffalo 2/20/2015. MSG 7 PM

Brawndo

Good thing the Sabres are really testing this kid Slapski in his NHL debut. 31-12 SOG after two. I was giving Nolan the benefit of the doubt, but how can you not coach guys to just shoot the ###### puck from anywhere?

Haha, we can hardly get out of our own zone most of the time, can't really shoot from there.

Why is it everytime they show the Sabres bench during a stopage, all players are hunched over, sucking wind and pounding liquids....except for Hodgson? Anyone else notice how he is always sitting straight up like he has a stick up his ass and chewing on his lip. George Costanza was a chucker...Cody Hodgson is a glider.

As for Neuvirth, I'm confused. I think he can be a true number one the way he is playing, which I would love to see NEXT YEAR, but not sure I want to see it anymore this year. He could be the one to bump us up out of 30th. I don't think Murray wants to trade him.

He's just in that much better shape than everybody else, what with all that Gary Roberts off-season training. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

If Nash had played twenty five years ago he'd of scored eighty goals In a season

Or if he didn't spend half of his career in Columbus. I though he was gonna dominate the league after a few years of being drafted. I always followed him. Mainly because I have his Topps Chrome rookie card lol.

Nice bout....Glass not a easy guy to handle.

When I watched him in Rochester I made a post about him making it in the NHL because of his toughness. And I don't know what Ray was thinking when he said neither guy landed any good punches. Glass landed a few doozies. Rayzer is starting to sound like a Bruins announcer. Too bad Tanner's first name wasn't George. Edited by Claude Balls

Or if he didn't spend half of his career in Columbus. I though he was gonna dominate the league after a few years of being drafted. I always followed him. Mainly because I have his Topps Chrome rookie card lol.

When I watched him in Rochester I made a post about him making it in the NHL because of his toughness. And I don't know what Ray was thinking when he said neither guy landed any good punches. Glass landed a few doozies. Rayzer is starting to sound like a Bruins announcer. Too bad Tanner's first name wasn't George.

Who fought Glass ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.