GDT Rangers at Buffalo 2/20/2015. MSG 7 PM

Brawndo

I've watched every game this season.  Many games were terrible, but this one was the least exciting game (by either team) of the season.  I feel sorry for people who paid for this game.  No entertainment value whatsoever.

I expected a let down after the emotional game against Philly.  There was little emotion or fire from a lot of the guys.

So glad I didn't watch tonight's train wreck.  I planned to, but then the wife invited me out.

Date night at the museum

10974559_777634178952141_441109128698999

Then a bit of dinner

10980157_777649142283978_446280838930086

And some ice cream for dessert

10958699_777661422282750_647991074364232

No, I needed more help, I thought you were referring to BRAWNDO only.... :doh:

Now, with a little help....... :w00t:

Now you'll understand why one of the usernames 'round here is Taro T.

During the post game interviews Paul Hamilton got the sense that Neuvirth was a little surprised he was starting again and made comments eluding to the fact that he was tired tonight.

With Weber out who gets the callup, Pysyk?

Makes me think either they are showcasing Neuvirth or they are flipping Lindback and don't want to put him out there.

During the post game interviews Paul Hamilton got the sense that Neuvirth was a little surprised he was starting again and made comments eluding to the fact that he was tired tonight.

With Weber out who gets the callup, Pysyk?

It has to be right?  I wish they would give Pysyk a spot because he seems to hold it down when he does come up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.