Trade Deadline 2015 (March 2nd, 3 p.m.)

Hoss

Actually, it is the incessant "I know how to do your job better than you" posts that are irksome. Can some people just let the guy do his job?

/messageboards

SDS brought us into the world and he can take us out. He will turn this car around!

Of all days Murray doesn't need to worry about being a media ###### this is one of them. Do your f'ing job and talk to the media at 3:30.

This rubs me the wrong way.

Actually, it is the incessant "I know how to do your job better than you" posts that are irksome. Can some people just let the guy do his job?

There comes a point with me, SDS, when I put people on Mental Ignore... usually when they start posting totally useless stuff. I trust by the end of the day GMTM will have maximized the Sabres assets to improve the team next year.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

Doing interviews during the hours of the trade deadline isn't doing his job IMO. To me that is irksome. The guy is charge of turning around the worse team in hockey. Plenty of time for interviews between 3pm and the draft.

There comes a point with me, SDS, when I put people on Mental Ignore... usually when they start posting totally useless stuff. I trust by the end of the day GMTM will have maximized the Sabres assets to improve the team next year.

I wish I knew how to use kissing lips emoji.

I hear you and Murray mave have just needed a cigar break ie going on air to avoid calls for a sec, but its gonna be hard right now after all this misery, not express a micro managing opinion:)

Doing interviews during the hours of the trade deadline isn't doing his job IMO. To me that is irksome. The guy is charge of turning around the worse team in hockey. Plenty of time for interviews between 3pm and the draft.

He's a manager. You think that just because he's talking to the media his staff drops what they are doing to listen to his wisdom? I'm pretty sure things are moving pretty fast even if he's not making a call.

He's a manager. You think that just because he's talking to the media his staff drops what they are doing to listen to his wisdom? I'm pretty sure things are moving pretty fast even if he's not making a call.

There is a right time and a wrong time. Let's move on. This is a big day. We can argue this later.

I wish I knew how to use kissing lips emoji.

Really? Leaders often use the media to drive negotiations. Even if this wasn't the case, I think the incredible amount of manpower behind him can handle two and a half minutes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.